Milad Mohammadi @ FC Akhmat Grozny | 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
    5'7" is the minimum height for males where it doesn't stand out in a bad way (Tom Cruise is also 5'7") but I consider anything below 5'5" midget status lol. I'm actually 167 cm myself (5'6")
    HAHA I'm joking bro

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY3WWpRA...y=akhmatgrozny

starting in a back 4 today as akhmat play Lokomotiv. They are using 4-3-3 in this game.

Comment

0-0 HT. Milad had a really good dribble on the top of the box, shifted ball onto his right, but his shot was dragged wide. Playing great as usual

Comment

Milad had most ball touches in his team! 65

Comment

One of the best players for the national team and for his club. He's gonna be a huge name soon.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He's playing right now and his team is down 1-0 against Khabarovsk. I don't know if the goal was his fault or not

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                He's playing right now and his team is down 1-0 against Khabarovsk. I don't know if the goal was his fault or not
                just saw the replay
                yup somewhat at fault

Comment

fh over
                  0-1 still
                  MilMo pretty solid defensively overall and with a couple of nice crosses whipped in on the attacking front, the last one of which the header barely grazed off the upright ...!
                  saw the tail-end of the replay on the goal conceded, milad was somehow sucked into center defensive area, low cross wen by him and his woulda been marker on LWing scored from his side of d.
                  they should come back and tie or even match this game in 2nd half..!

Comment

2-2 FT
                    they had the lead 2-1 but a tokhmy giveaway late in the game tied the game
                    MilMo was pretty solid all around in 2nd half

Comment

Milad was rated 7.6! Only ska keeper had better rating at 7.7.
                      Milad had 3 shots and 1 key pass and more importantly 61 ball touches 2nd most in game and most in his team by margin! unreal stats for Milad yet again! Milad had also 3 interceptions only 1 player in game had more

Comment

https://twitter.com/rfpl/status/909332512798855173

Comment

They lost 0-3 to a second division side in Cup match. Both him and his club struggling lately. He hasn't been as good as last season. He played 90 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            They lost 0-3 to a second division side in Cup match. Both him and his club struggling lately. He hasn't been as good as last season. He played 90 minutes.
                            Not surprised. The game was basically played in East Asia.

Comment

It's worth mentioning that the second division side is 1rst place with an almost perfect record.

It's also a cup match I wouldn't read into it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Any news? Did he get injured today?

Comment

Working...
                                X