No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ IBV | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shahab scored again today. game is tied 2-2 in 80min.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Apparently he scored a screamer from 25 yards.

Comment

Some members said he was on loan at IBV, but I think his contract ended with Persepolis and he signed a one year contract with IBV. Can anyone confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Some members said he was on loan at IBV, but I think his contract ended with Persepolis and he signed a one year contract with IBV. Can anyone confirm?
          He was released according to himself

قراردادم با این تیم یک ساله است و با دادن پول رضایت*نامه به باشگاه پرسپولیس موفق شدم به صورت قطعی از این تیم جدا شوم

https://www.tarafdari.com/%D8%AE%D8%...A9%D9%86%D9%85

Comment

Does anyone agree that he should replace Vahid Amiri if Querioz is desperate for a left footed attacker/winger.

Comment

Iceland population is less than a town in Iran, so I don't get excited too much over this. Their league shouldn't be professional but I wish him good luck. At least he gets playing time and some exposure to minor European leagues which is a plus side of his transfer from IPL to Iceland!

The facts aside,.... Shahab Zahedi for Team Melllliiiiiiii!
              Last edited by PersianLegion; 09-24-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Iceland population is less than a town in Iran, so I don't get excited too much over this. Their league shouldn't be professional but I wish him good luck. At least he gets playing time and some exposure to minor European leagues which is a plus side of his transfer from IPL to Iceland!

The facts aside,.... Shahab Zahedi for Team Melllliiiiiiii!
                The guy had trouble starting for Machine Sazi last year, but now he is a star in iceland. For him personally its good and he may very well get a move to denmark, sweden . Having said that I think that he is nowhere near TM level.

Comment

His goal.
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/BZd8v8TF...shahab__zahedi

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Shahab Bale

Comment

Won their last league game 3-0. IBV stay in the league.
                      Shahab drew a penalty, that was missed.

Comment

"While strangers could sometimes count on their fingers, today the team is full of them, but unlike other island clubs, there are no Balkans. The most elated are El Salvador players, the three of them, with Derby Carillo's goalkeeper far behind the most spectacular. Two more England players, Danac, Spain and 22-year-old Iranian striker Shahab Zahedi play in IBV. Zahedi was only a few months back and had already moved to the best club player. In the first ten matches he scored five goals and came to this island from the famous Persepolis. Gunnar told me that one day, given his quality, he would end up in a much better club."

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/upa...o/1000083.aspx

Comment

lets hope this is true! hope to see him get even bigger and move forward. regardless of what league he is in , he is in a european league after all with good training facilities and certified coaches and staff from all different fields! best of luck to him !
                          Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          "While strangers could sometimes count on their fingers, today the team is full of them, but unlike other island clubs, there are no Balkans. The most elated are El Salvador players, the three of them, with Derby Carillo's goalkeeper far behind the most spectacular. Two more England players, Danac, Spain and 22-year-old Iranian striker Shahab Zahedi play in IBV. Zahedi was only a few months back and had already moved to the best club player. In the first ten matches he scored five goals and came to this island from the famous Persepolis. Gunnar told me that one day, given his quality, he would end up in a much better club."

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/upa...o/1000083.aspx

Comment

Extended his contract for 3 years
                            http://www.ilna.ir/%D8%A8%D8%AE%D8%B...3-%D8%A8%D8%A7

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Good move. Stay in Europe and out of Asia. He has the perfect opportunity for growth and stardom.

Comment

CQ’s migraine is growing stronger and stronger.. and stronger lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X