X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    who are your sources?
    Was I wrong before when for weeks said Azmoun will return to Rubin? These are sources in Kazan, working with the club, who have provided me credible information for years. Last year they told me about Alex Song 3 weeks in advance of any other newspaper, this year they were confident with Azmoun all summer.

I trust them.

Comment

http://www.direttasport24.it/calcio-...di-lotito.html

According to that source the next hours will be decisive

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        No buyback clause. He decided to transfer. They went to court over his rights, doubt Rostov would agree to a buyback clause. Logically, wouldn't Rubin have bought him when the court case was decided a long time ago? Why would they just buy him now if there was a buyback clause? There wasn't any such thing. Sardar chose Rubin.
        This is not true, there was a buy back clause and no court case existed this summer.

Comment

I will stand to be corrected of course.

But at this point all my info says that Azmoun will stay. As always I will update you if I hear anything new.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
            Was I wrong before when for weeks said Azmoun will return to Rubin? These are sources in Kazan, working with the club, who have provided me credible information for years. Last year they told me about Alex Song 3 weeks in advance of any other newspaper, this year they were confident with Azmoun all summer.

I trust them.
            I also don't understand why some members get excited over these news every time they pop up, just to end up disappointed when nothing come out of them.
            Anyway, do you know if his contract's lenght has been disclosed by the club? Some Italian medias suggested that he signed for 5 years but I have hard time taking these newspapers seriously tbh..

Comment

This is not true, there was a buy back clause and no court case existed this summer.

Not a court case this summer, but a court case months ago. After Rostov won, if there was a buyback clause, why didn't Rubin just trigger it then? Why wait until this summer with Berdyev joining? This buyback doesn't make sense. Why did Rostov agree to it if the transfer was so contentious? If it was there, my logic tells me Rubin would have just triggered it instead of waiting all this time to buy him back.

Comment

As far as I'm aware it is 3 years. I'm almost certain he'll go next summer.

Comment

After our tough start vs Krasnodar and Zenit we play Arsenal Tula at home next so hopefully we can get our season underway and Azmoun will be fit enough to start.

Comment

After our tough start vs Krasnodar and Zenit we play Arsenal Tula at home next so hopefully we can get our season underway and Azmoun will be fit enough to start.
                    If he is not wearing the Lazio jersey by then

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                      I also don't understand why some members get excited over these news every time they pop up, just to end up disappointed when nothing come out of them.
                      Anyway, do you know if his contract's lenght has been disclosed by the club? Some Italian medias suggested that he signed for 5 years but I have hard time taking these newspapers seriously tbh..
                      Please go on any reputable non-Iranian forum and question Di Marzio on Italian transfers. Also, Sky Sports isn't a Mickey Mouse rag paper. You must not know who Di Marzio is or not be a huge football fan if you think he'd repeat a debunked rumor. The guy has insiders all over Serie A. I am tempered on Rubin's end, as I think they will prevent a transfer, but the Lazio interest is not bs based on these sources. These aren't low-quality Iranian magazines. There is 100% an offer being made. We will be disappointed because Azmoun's bad decision to sign an extension with this team will prevent a transfer, but the offer is legitimate.

Comment

FYI, there has been several misinformations touted about Azmoun thus far. Like him leaving practice with Song because he was "suspended for the first match of the season." Sardar was not suspended and played. I think that although we think everything has a final explanation, we don't know exactly what's going on. We all should reasonably think that Sardar won't leave, but I will not be surprised if Sardar is gone to Italy by deadline day. There is a possibility, although improbable at the moment. Let's not brush it off as reliable sources are providing us information.

Comment

Iran_football_federation (the official page of IFF in Instagram) said that Lazio has agreed to pay 18m€ to Kazan and if Azmoun signs he is going to be the most expensive Iranian player.

P.S theafchub liked the post.
                          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Now PAG liked this picture on instagram. Still can't see it happening, and if it actually doesn't happen we can say that it all was a big mess of journalism

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW8SMG-g...varzesh3&hl=en

Comment

I think that kal kal thing with tataloo made sardar want to go to a better club
                              I don't know why it makes sense to me!!

PSYCHOPATH
                              https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

https://www.transfermarkt.de/lazio-r...hte/verein/398

PSYCHOPATH
                                https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Working...
                                X