Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% he will never agree to sign with celtic. no matter how much they will pay

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      Why would you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        money always talks my friend.

Comment

The transfer window opens on May 19th, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            The transfer window opens on May 19th, right?
            Apparently June 9th :
            https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...-open-14220133

Comment

Brands and Moshiri have both wanted Azmoun, is Everton bid likely after new links?

Comment

most likely he will end up in EPL after the WC..!? and he is well suited for that league's action after getting accustomed to physical nature of the game in RPL and already possessing the insane breakout speed and aerial mastery..!
                seemingly Everton and Wolverhampton leading the race but i even think bigger clubs there will enter the race for his signature if he can maintain his insane impact and scoring form for TM at WC..!!

if the 17/18 season isnt even over yet and you hear transfer rumors surrounding him, especially after the dreadful club year he has had so far, then can you imagine the transfer hoopoola still to come this summer..!!?

clear proof that good talent Scouts look primarily for inherent qualities (which Azmoun is and has been oozing with for few years now..!) and how that could suit and match their teams desired tactics and surrounding cast, rather than just current club form of a particular player and etc that most fans gravitate towards in order to rank player ..!

the Only way a club like Celtic would stand a chance of capturing Sardar is to jump the gun and convey their interest early as they seem to be doing..! but Rubin/Berdie is too shrewd to commit to any suitor early on before the WC...! he knows full well that Sardar's stock is very likely to spike up after the WC, hence nothing much will become of these early interests, except leaving a positive impression on Sardar and help motivate him further to hit peak form pre WC..!

Comment

Sports Illustrated

Comment

Good news, and credible

Comment

Wolves favourites to land Sardar Azmoun ahead of Celtic

Guess Wolves are serious about this lol

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Going to Wolves would be a terrible move. Sardar can’t cope with huge pressure that EPL would bring with it and they will play relegation football.

The ideal fit for him seems to be a Benfica, Lyon, Valencia or Dortmund if you ask me. Even Basel or Celtic would be decent, a big team in a smaller league can provide that bridge to a top league later on.

Let’s see if he can get these offers after the World Cup..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Going to Wolves would be a terrible move. Sardar can’t cope with huge pressure that EPL would bring with it and they will play relegation football.

The ideal fit for him seems to be a Benfica, Lyon, Valencia or Dortmund if you ask me. Even Basel or Celtic would be decent, a big team in a smaller league can provide that bridge to a top league later on.

The question is not getting offers, because he was already getting offers last summer. The question is whether he is willing to be let go of his leash in Russia

Comment

I have an opposite view. He needs to go to a team who will be fighting with something to prove. Every game will be a big game. I personally do not believe wolves will be in the relegation zone next year. Azmoun will be a great fit for wolves

Comment

maybe you are not familiar with wolves but they are backed by billionaire chinese owners and have a policy very similar to RB Leipzieg, bringing in exciting young talent. Plus they have a very well known portuguese coach in santo. Many of their players play for national teams, including midfielder Ruben Neves. They wont be in any relegation trouble next season provided something weird doesnt happen. I could even see them getting Europa League spots if they perform well. Having said that, Lazio is still Sardar's best option

Comment

If anyone should go to the EPL, it's Azmoun. All he needs to do is to go to a crossing team and he will score lots of goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X