No announcement yet.

Padideh @ 2017-18 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the pleasure of watching the Esteghals 0-2 Padide match live from the stadium whilst sitting next to a few Padide players in the VIP section of the stadium. Reza Mohajeri's son and I are old buddies so I got the chance to snap a pic with him after the game as well. Personally I'm an SS fan but it was the first time I was happy my team losing . The guy sitting next to me is a "modire tadarokat" so he is the one who takes care of the teams trips and hotel and so forth. The guy sitting next to him is a new player Padide has brought from the Oman league. He's 28 and is Iranian. It was a surprise for me when he told me that because I didn't even know we had any legionnares in Oman. Padide have a stacked team this year, both on and off the field. Mohammad Taghavi, former SS and team melli player is the technical analysis coach this year and Mohajeri himself is a fantastic coach and is loved by Mashhadi's due to his fantastic results in League 2, League 1, and League bartar. I'm not Mashhadi but SiahJamegan and Padide will always have a place in my heart
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
      [ATTACH]17477[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17476[/ATTACH] I had the pleasure of watching the Esteghals 0-2 Padide match live from the stadium whilst sitting next to a few Padide players in the VIP section of the stadium. Reza Mohajeri's son and I are old buddies so I got the chance to snap a pic with him after the game as well. Personally I'm an SS fan but it was the first time I was happy my team losing . The guy sitting next to me is a "modire tadarokat" so he is the one who takes care of the teams trips and hotel and so forth. The guy sitting next to him is a new player Padide has brought from the Oman league. He's 28 and is Iranian. It was a surprise for me when he told me that because I didn't even know we had any legionnares in Oman. Padide have a stacked team this year, both on and off the field. Mohammad Taghavi, former SS and team melli player is the technical analysis coach this year and Mohajeri himself is a fantastic coach and is loved by Mashhadi's due to his fantastic results in League 2, League 1, and League bartar. I'm not Mashhadi but SiahJamegan and Padide will always have a place in my heart
      How was it seeing Ghazi's goal live?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        How was it seeing Ghazi's goal live?
        What a fantastic goal. I was also there to see Jabbarof's goal vs Tractor which was even better! The SS fans were not happy. We were the only people in the stadium cheering for Padide and getting dirty looks ). Hopefully I'll be able to go snap some pics witht the players next time they come to Tehran. This time the damn security guard didn't let me enter the field . I also got to see Adel for a few minutes which was super exciting!

Comment

Former Padideh player (CB) Varazdat Haroyan transferred to Cádiz CF in La Liga. From Mashhad to Cádiz. From PGPL to La Liga.

Comment

^^^ lol i want his agent Liveeeee! Bring me his agent . How does a dead player at 28 years old transfer to mid table team in la liga ? Seriously how? since 2017 he has only played 73 games and only 18 games in last 2 years!!!!

The only thing that comes into my mind is that this is a business marketing move. Maybe its a commercial move . Exactly similar to japanese players, most of them play in top league teams for commercial matters.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              ^^^ lol i want his agent Liveeeee! Bring me his agent . How does a dead player at 28 years old transfer to mid table team in la liga ? Seriously how? since 2017 he has only played 73 games and only 18 games in last 2 years!!!!

The only thing that comes into my mind is that this is a business marketing move. Maybe its a commercial move . Exactly similar to japanese players, most of them play in top league teams for commercial matters.
              Or maybe they watched him feature for Armenia in WCQs where they have been killing it and he has been one of their best players? I watched all their matches and he was stellar.....not the stretch you’re making it out to be.

What kind of marketing move would it be to get an Armenian? Since when was that a hot marketing move? It’s a tiny country with a tiny population.....

The real answer is he was probably a low fee transfer or no fee at all so minimal risk and very high reward if he can continue to play at the high level he did for Armenia. Go watch the games vs Iceland and Romania two very respectable European teams and you’ll see.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

From playing against Ali, Hossein, Reza, and Jafar to playing against to playing against Messi and Agüero.

I swear man if someone on here says again XYZ players playing in Iran/from Iran can't transfer to a top-5 league I'm going to smack them virtually. As for Haroyan, he is a very solid defender (or so the Armenians say ). But no disrespect to Haroyan, but there is likely better players in Iran than him as well and IDK why our players cannot get such a move playing PGPL if they have quality or talent.

Comment

We can have a conversation for days about why our players arent scouted as much and also why they don’t aim to go abroad as much.....it’s really just a sad story bc we as fans have frustrations to deal with coming from both ends (the players themselves for not taking chances like a guy like Ali JB did for example and for clubs not looking at our players more). A lot of it is on Iranian players weak mentality and the other part of it is Iranian players not being scouted despite evidence of success of many in Europe over the years. Let’s not open up that can of worms lol.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yea dara jan that could also be the reason but then on other hand they are buying a old kazakhstan club player which doesn't get that much play time. To be honest I haven't seen him play so I can't judge him but his factors (age - height - play time) doesn't really stand out to me. Regarding marketing, clubs try to market any country . Whether its thailand , armenia or a developed country.

Btw Armenian people are the friendliest people i've seen man. Used to have a close friend called saveda, such a lovely family Dara jan send me some of the finest armenian araghs with some armenian kalbas man

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Or maybe they watched him feature for Armenia in WCQs where they have been killing it and he has been one of their best players? I watched all their matches and he was stellar.....not the stretch you’re making it out to be.

What kind of marketing move would it be to get an Armenian? Since when was that a hot marketing move? It’s a tiny country with a tiny population.....

The real answer is he was probably a low fee transfer or no fee at all so minimal risk and very high reward if he can continue to play at the high level he did for Armenia. Go watch the games vs Iceland and Romania two very respectable European teams and you’ll see.

Comment

Working...
                    X