This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful goal from Eshan.
    He pretty much did all the work himself too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

strong run and finish..!
      we should keep shitt-talking our players , beheshoon khoob bar mikhoreh o gheyrati shoon mikneh bara gol zani ..!!

Comment

Ehsan played Central Midfield today.
        On another note , I think Panionios will get more iranian players. It is not only contributing positively to their performance, but they are also making considerable profit off them at this point. Also they seem to fit in really well to the family oriented environment of the club. Torabi should definitely make the move. Yes, he is above their level. But he will go their and totally tear up the greek league, and given his young age (Shojaei, Karim, Ehsan, are all old in comparision) Kos will be interested, as will others very quickly.

Also here is a list of Fazeli's players

https://www.transfermarkt.com/intern...rma/berater/79

I really have a feeling torabi will be the next to go there. But i also wont be surprised if he can get Karim to germany given his connections there. I know he is a thief himself and has a really bad impact on us during WC 2006 , but I kinda wish he represented guys like Sardar, Taremi.

Comment

Panionios coach on Haji Safi after the cup match today:

"For the presence of Hatzisafi in the hat: "Hatzisafi plays with the same ease as a defensive player and as a left-back. We'll see what happens to the player, it's a matter of administration. It is good for any coach to have players that a player can play in different positions. " "

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...gia-hatzisafi/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
            Panionios coach on Haji Safi after the cup match today:

"For the presence of Hatzisafi in the hat: "Hatzisafi plays with the same ease as a defensive player and as a left-back. We'll see what happens to the player, it's a matter of administration. It is good for any coach to have players that a player can play in different positions. " "

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...gia-hatzisafi/
            I think he meant defensive midfielder

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Ehsan played Central Midfield today.
              On another note , I think Panionios will get more iranian players. It is not only contributing positively to their performance, but they are also making considerable profit off them at this point. Also they seem to fit in really well to the family oriented environment of the club. Torabi should definitely make the move. Yes, he is above their level. But he will go their and totally tear up the greek league, and given his young age (Shojaei, Karim, Ehsan, are all old in comparision) Kos will be interested, as will others very quickly.

Also here is a list of Fazeli's players

https://www.transfermarkt.com/intern...rma/berater/79

I really have a feeling torabi will be the next to go there. But i also wont be surprised if he can get Karim to germany given his connections there. I know he is a thief himself and has a really bad impact on us during WC 2006 , but I kinda wish he represented guys like Sardar, Taremi.
              Yeah, but they seem to go for Iranians only who have already proven themselves in Europe or Greece. So I doubt they'd go for someone like Torabi or Taremi directly. Panionios would...

Comment

Panionios did want Taremi last year but he didn't go.
                Shojaei vouched for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Panionios did want Taremi last year but he didn't go.
                  Shojaei vouched for him.
                  Taremi said himself hes waiting for an offer from a top 5 league. Panionios is not a good enough team for him.

Comment

"He returned ... the prodigal Masood and agreed to the termination of his contract

The ending titles of Panionios' collaboration with Shock Masjid dropped. Iran returned from Spain, spoke to the directors and soon the contract solution would be announced.

In his final line, the solution of the collaboration between Soyuz Masood and Panionios came into play.

After ... traveling to the Canary Islands for the training sessions with Las Palmas, the Iranian took the return plane to Athens where he had contact with the Panionios rulers.

What was decided? The obvious. A solution, a common consensus, of his contract with Masud to take his accrued and free-of-charge.

On his own side Panionios saves the rest of his contract and his explosive character, a factor that eventually led to divorce.

The announcement of the solution of Massoud's contract with the Historic will probably happen after Christmas."

http://www.contra.gr/Columns/contra-...y.5000235.html

From AEK:

"• He (AEK coach) has found the players, if everything goes smoothly he will have the two he needs at all, with the return from the holiday leave.

Masoud, on the other hand, is a relatively obvious case with regard to the ability to immediately fill the gap of Mandalos. Even with a short-term perspective. Which may be what is needed in this case, since Mandalos will return. "

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/Tasos...-i-aek/3486598

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Taremi said himself hes waiting for an offer from a top 5 league. Panionios is not a good enough team for him.
                      maybe he should just focus on his dastmal yazdi.. He will never play in a top 5 league bc he is mentally weak..
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Taremi needs to go to a or a Europa-quality team in a weaker league. Even though he is talented enough to be in a top 5 league, he hasn’t really shown he deserves it, based on his off the field antics and attitude issues. Hopefully he can get that sorted out and move to a good team, but I wouldn’t complain about a Panionis offer if I were him.

Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                          Taremi needs to go to a or a Europa-quality team in a weaker league. Even though he is talented enough to be in a top 5 league, he hasn’t really shown he deserves it, based on his off the field antics and attitude issues. Hopefully he can get that sorted out and move to a good team, but I wouldn’t complain about a Panionis offer if I were him.

no panionios is not good enough for him. But the dinamo zagreb and Lokomotiv Moscow offers were very good ones and he wanted to leave, but with the mess around rizespor transfers didnt materialize. But that is his level, good russian teams ( Moscow teams , Krasnodar, Zenit ) , Dinamo Zagreb. If he really shines at the WC it is slightly possible with reza fazeli as his agent that he can get a move to germany.

Comment

My greek friend who is a big olympiacos fan, told me Hajsafi will almost certainly join them.
                            He also said they are trying to bring another player from Iran who was the top scorer, presumably Taremi.
                            Apparently Karim was badly wanted by paok when the previous albanian coach had excluded him, but he preferred to stay in Athens and fight back, partly because of his girlfriend who lives in Athens.

He also said besnik was very stupid and no ones liked him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              no panionios is not good enough for him. But the dinamo zagreb and Lokomotiv Moscow offers were very good ones and he wanted to leave, but with the mess around rizespor transfers didnt materialize. But that is his level, good russian teams ( Moscow teams , Krasnodar, Zenit ) , Dinamo Zagreb. If he really shines at the WC it is slightly possible with reza fazeli as his agent that he can get a move to germany.
                              Lmao tbh I'd rather have Taremi at Panionios than Dinamo Zagreb... But I generally agree... Teams like Lokomotiv Moscow are good for him to join.

I understand people wanting him to be in Europe, and he will make a move soon, but I can understand him being hesitant with how shitty the Rizespor move went down.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                My greek friend who is a big olympiacos fan, told me Hajsafi will almost certainly join them.
                                He also said they are trying to bring another player from Iran who was the top scorer, presumably Taremi.
                                Apparently Karim was badly wanted by paok when the previous albanian coach had excluded him, but he preferred to stay in Athens and fight back, partly because of his girlfriend who lives in Athens.

He also said besnik was very stupid and no ones liked him.
                                taremi moving to kos would be excellent

Comment

Working...
                                X