No announcement yet.

Saeid Ezatolahi & Reza Shekari @ Fk Rostov 2017/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for Saeid to move on. There is till one month left before transfer window closes, if he is smart he requests to be transfer listed by Rostov and goes to Netherlands, Belgium or Greece.

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
      We got our own Michael Owen (Captain Obvious) in PFDC

However, I love the optimism and "energy mosbate" Ehsan Singapore
      He's trolling. Has similar posts in other threads which are just repeated ad nauseam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXTCoPKA...ranianlegioner

ezatolahi interview .

Basically, he wants to stay at rostov and already made his decision earlier. He says he will be professional and fight for his place in the team

Comment

Match today away against Anzhi Makhachkala at 19:00 CET.

Comment

on the bench. Nothing new. Hopefully he gets some minutes today at least. From the interview he seems to be mentally in a good place. I hope his hard work in training eventually pays off. But, this is another learning experience for him, trying to displace to very experienced players in the center of midfield, one of which is the captain, the other a 5 mil signing ( lot of $ for Rostov) who played pretty regularly for zenit. This will actually ensure he must be at the top of his game to stand of chance of playing.

Comment

FT 0-1 for Rostov [emoji106]Our boy didn't play.

Comment

Based on his Instagram story, shekari is on his way to russia

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                  To be benched?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    To be benched?
                    not like he was playing in iran either lol

Comment

he will be in their U21 squad first just like Sardar and Saeid.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                        https://goo.gl/ctDn4B

PSYCHOPATH
                        https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Match today at home against Dynamo Moscow at 19:00 CET, is he in the squad?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Match today at home against Dynamo Moscow at 19:00 CET, is he in the squad?
                            lol I dont even think his plane has arrived. And with no preseason, the earliest we can expect to see him in the first team squad is after the winter break. Im happy for him that at least he made it to europe now. I believe his insane talent will shine through, even in Russia. Hopefully he really improves his stamina, strength , defensive work rate, and general toughness there. Im sure he will get chances if he shows his talent. No matter what this move to rostov is a infinitely better than his previous situation in Zob ahan. If he could achieve what he did with just practicing in the park alone , and having to think about his fukd up situation constantly, imagine what he could do with basic Russian training, in a good environment, with a clear mind

Comment

Saeid is benched for 4 games straight at the beginning of the season, these are not promising signs for someone of him age. He needs to play regularly, I'm afraid he will put his WC spot in serious danger if he stays at Rostov.

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                                oh great
                                as if saeed didnt already have enough competition for playing spots in MF already..!

Comment

Working...
                                X