Saeid Ezatolahi & Reza Shekari @ Fk Rostov 2017/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    is there any chance that Zob will start playing shekari ? Maybe some users can give a better insight into the prospect of that. Obviously he deserves to be out of iran, but even playing for zob ahan who have other good young players would be beneficial to him. Much more so than playing in his local park anyways. Sad that the best talent in his age group isnt being given a chance.
    Wait, so Shekari isnt playing ANYWHERE? Only iranian players..

Comment

Saeid on the bench.. Am I surprised? Naah..

Comment

Didn't play. At this point even their new Uzbek player is getting minutes. I'd say that if this goes on longer Saeid should minimum be dropped to the bench in TM.

It's WC year, we need players that actually play in our 11. Same goes for the yet club-less guys like Karimi and Dejagah.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Didn't play. At this point even their new Uzbek player is getting minutes. I'd say that if this goes on longer Saeid should minimum be dropped to the bench in TM.

It's WC year, we need players that actually play in our 11.
          Cq loves him & would want to start him but he is making it very difficult for him to keep doing so.
          Carlos hasn't been too happy with his club situation for a while now, & been dropping hints by either chewing his ass from the sidelines during recent TM games. Or by blatantly congratulating AK jr. (Saeed's direct competition in TM) on social media for good club performances while @ locomotive..!

Comment

saeid is doing some dumbass shit. if he was getting mins off the bench, then we could at least say he is getting PT and has a chance of working himself into xi. But its clear that coach has no interest in playing him, plus there are only two mf spots open. He is a top talent who is just getting wasted rn. He needs to move, even if just a loan move. Those offers he had from belgium, holland should be revisited as they would really allow him for a chance to shine and develop.

The thing with saeid is, because of his age and position, the thing he needs most is PT. His position is not one like a winger or attacking mid, that can be given limited minutes off the bench and still develop, be in good shape. As a deep lying midfielder he needs as many reps as possible to improve his speed of play. That is why it is so crucial for him to be starting.

Comment

I'm just confused why the coach isn't using him at all.
              He was great for the most part when he played for Rostov.

Right know he needs playing time. Hopefully he can get loaned out, or transferred.

But not even a single minute is disrespect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

shekari is with sardar currently. Not sure if this means he may go to rubin or just stopped of to visit ? Anyways, great to see sardar giving career advice to our young talent.

Comment

shekari is with sardar currently. Not sure if this means he may go to rubin or just stopped of to visit ? Anyways, great to see sardar giving career advice to our young talent.
                  sardar is the last person I want giving our players career advice. Jahanbakhsh on the other hand..

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                    sardar is the last person I want giving our players career advice. Jahanbakhsh on the other hand..
                    sarcasm bro

Comment

sarcasm bro
                      kinda hard to tell with the way you worded it. But fair enough

Comment

All our players sitting on the bench should ask to be put on transferlist (for loan purpose at least), because of Russia 2018 !

Dutch teams could used them, so if their agents are reading here ; Put Ezza on the map in the eredivisie : )
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

i think shekari might transfer to rubin kazan. Honestly it would be much better than rostov because Rubin have a pretty successful youth system which is currently being revamped. And berdyev is a much better coach than the idiot benching ezatolahi. He would suceed there

Comment

Shekari was pictured with azmoun on his insta story yesterday so it did make me wonder.

Comment

This whole Iranian players all following Azmoun and Berdyev seems so similar to a mafia activity

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                This whole Iranian players all following Azmoun and Berdyev seems so similar to a mafia activity
                                Something I don't understand is why we have no real media in Iran to follow up on what these players are doing and thinking. Trump calls everything fake news, but in Iran, it seems we truly have fake news. Remember IFF just randomly posting Sardar to Lazio was done, starting all that hysteria? Somebody probably just heard something from their Amoo and posted that. That is the extent of football media in our country.

Why can't somebody reputable call these players and get a straight answer from our players? Not a wishy washy answer, but a straight answer about these players current thoughts and plans. When will Sardar leave. How does he plan on raising his value to the point where Rubin can sell him at a profit? Why is Ezatollahi riding the bench and how can he change his circumstance? WTF is Shekari doing?

Seriously, other countries have bad football media, but in Iran it is a joke. All rumor and innuendo. No concrete interviews where the players lay down their thoughts and intentions. Always vague "I have a contract. Not a 10 year contract, well maybe. I will leave next summer, maybe." It's all so wishy washy and very annoying.

Again, I am predicting that Sardar won't leave next season. Rubin bought him for 11 million Euro apparently. His value is at an all time high at 12-15 million now. What if he has a subpar season and Iran has a weak world cup? Will Rubin sell him at a break even value or lose money on him? No, they will keep him. It will be a sad scenario. Could see a falling out between Sardar and Berdyev over it in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                                X