Saeid Ezatolahi & Reza Shekari @ Fk Rostov 2017/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeid Ezatolahi & Reza Shekari @ Fk Rostov 2017/2018

Saeid is already training with the team in Austria and Reza will probably join them after TM u23 training camp in Tehran. He again confirmed that he signed a 5 year contract with them just before the u19 world cup.

With Rostov losing virtually all their best players, I expect Saeid to start most of the games and Reza will probably be used as a substitute for Mogilevets since it's only his first season in RPL. I searched a bit about Rostov's new coach and it looks like he prefers the 4-2-3-1 formation over the 5-3-2 previously used by Berdyev which is very good news for both our players who will be able to play in their favourite position (DM and CAM)

good luck to them

I actually think that the midfield starters will be gatskan, saed, and mogilevets.

Gatskan will probably sit back with ezatollahi to his side, while mogilevets is more attacking minded.

The funny thing is that mogilevets is much more skilled than erokhin, he is a technical midfielder who reminds me of a cheap Russian version of Julian draxler, at least with regards to his style.

He will pair up well with saed.

I think rostovs current issue is finding a decent striker.

Grigorijev is a winger and Devic was never meant to be a starter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Rostov lost 4-5 key players, expecting a tough season for them.

Comment

Expect Shekari to either break out completely or to be on the bench most of the time.

Comment

^Still doubtful of that quick of a progression through the ranks but that's perhaps the best thing about him joining a EU team with limited depths and quality.
          If he can cope with the RPL physicality , shit playing weather n conditions and establish himself @ Rostov , a very bright EU future lies ahead for him

Comment

I think Saeid will be a big part of their team. Rostov are still fully aware of his quality especially with his early performances this past season ( Anderlecht mainly) . They will have guys like Grigorjiev and Moussa Doumbia returning from loans, both of whom are decent attacking players who can contribute offensively on the wings. Shekari will benefit from the fact that rostov haven't a real a number 10 for the last three years with berdyev. Once he bulks up a bit and gets ready physically, he will probably get minutes. They have signed some decent defensive players ( CB from Polands NT (Sub) - Villius, and CB from Iceland NT (starter) - Ingason who previously played for Granada in Spain. Plus they signed parshivliuk (RB) from Anji , and another Left back a well. I think like others mentioned, they need a striker. They have not replaced Azmoun or Poloz at all so far. Devic has also left and bukharov is likely going too. I think if they can get a decent forward they will still finish mid table.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWDaHgGB...en-by=fcrostov

saeid played in rostov's 3-1 win today against czech first division team Mlada Boleslav. Hope shekari gets out there soon.

Comment

Best of luck to both of them
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

About Shekari, I just hope he will join Rostov soon and make the deal official once for all.

Comment

^ so he is a no show for now .!?
                    What's his absence excuse ? Training with u20tm ?

Let's hope it's not a change of heart due to Kurban's exit from Rostov !?

Comment

Shekari is with the u20's for a camp. He will arrive at rostov training after that. He is rostov's only out and out number 10 for what its worth. Although mogilivets will probably end up playing there as first choice.

Comment

Wishing both of our boys success in this coming World Cup year!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Shekari is with the u20's for a camp. He will arrive at rostov training after that. He is rostov's only out and out number 10 for what its worth. Although mogilivets will probably end up playing there as first choice.
                          If his rostov deal is true, wtf a meaningless u20 camp is preventing our only young legionnaire to join his european team and integrate it?!

Comment

Any update on Shekari joining the team yet? Leauge starts on July 15 with Rostov starting the league's first game away at FC Ural Yekaterinburg.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              Any update on Shekari joining the team yet? Leauge starts on July 15 with Rostov starting the league's first game away at FC Ural Yekaterinburg.
                              hes still with TM u20 as of yesterday. Dissapointing news on saeid however. Not sure if this is definite but as of the friendly yesterday he wasnt starting. Gatskan, Yusupov ( arrived from zenit for 3 mio, 27 y/o), and Mogilivets were the midfield. Obviously he still has a great chance to be a starter this season given that there really are just 4 mf's capable of starting. Lets hope he impresses and gets that starting spot that is so crucial for his development. Shekari is a longer term project. Would have been ideal for him to be in training, but whatever. Rostov signed ecuadorian attacking mid Josimar Quintero from chelsea, from noboa's reccomendation. He is one year older than shekari.

It looks like Bukharov is staying, but rostov still need forward reinforcements. Other than that , there team still looks quite solid, they have made some good signings. Again , I expect them to finish mid table (9-12).

Comment

Working...
                              X