No announcement yet.

Khaled Shafiei @ FC Seoul 2017/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K League is on par with PGL so level wise it's not an upgrade or downgrade but it's good to have some players spread out in dif parts of the globe....major step up from QSL. Interested to see how he does after a very good season with TS
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      K League is on par with PGL so level wise it's not an upgrade or downgrade but it's good to have some players spread out in dif parts of the globe....major step up from QSL. Interested to see how he does after a very good season with TS
      Agree with everything here. It is a positive move for himself overall since he is upgrading teams (from Tractor to Seoul who won the Korean league), and will experience a new league. Good to export players everywhere, however as I said TM caliber players should only move to Europe if they want to leave Iran, otherwise career-wise it's pretty pointless and a waste of time to move around Asia.

Comment

The Kit look dope!!

Comment

J-League is the best in Asia when it comes to moving to Europe. Not only Japanese players but also South Korean players move to Europe from the league.

Comment

I don't agree with those who say K-league is on the same level as PGCC leagues.
            K-League actually has a competitive league and the players train professionally.
            Whereas in the PGCC countries, you have a few elite foreign athletes who do what they want and a bunch of amateurs for whom football is a 2nd job.

I just hope we don't hear the usual complaints our players make in East Asia such as "i can't find any food..."

Comment

Good move to move to FC Seoul. I just hope he gets quality playing time

Comment

hum...
                interesting move..! never heard of him before..!! i gather he is a CB..?
                hope he doesnt return back due to missing his mama or kabob and he is able to settle in well and last the whole season there ..!
                i think if performs admirably in SK league too, there is still a decent chance that CQ would throw him an invite to have a look at him personally at TM camp or sort..!! we still badly lack depth in that position and we all know CQ's intense affection for Defenders all over the pitch..!!

Comment

Well, I predict to see him in the TM squad vs Korea now. He is there and he will get the experience playing alongside the Koreans.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    hum...
                    interesting move..! never heard of him before..!! i gather he is a CB..?
                    hope he doesnt return back due to missing his mama or kabob and he is able to settle in well and last the whole season there ..!
                    i think if performs admirably in SK league too, there is still a decent chance that CQ would throw him an invite to have a look at him personally at TM camp or sort..!! we still badly lack depth in that position and we all know CQ's intense affection for Defenders all over the pitch..!!
                    Not sure about Mama, but there are three Iranian restaurants in Seoul. so hopefully, he won't have shortage of Chelo Kabab.

Comment

I think if he manages to have a good season he can actually make it to the next year World Cup as the back up for Jalal, Montazeri and PAG, you can add Ansari as well who can actually play as LW. I hope CQ drops Pourghaz, the logic behind his selection is he can play as DM also but why we need so many DM? Ali Karimi, Ebrahimi, Ezzarollahi, Hajsafi are more than enough in this position.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Agree with everything here. It is a positive move for himself overall since he is upgrading teams (from Tractor to Seoul who won the Korean league), and will experience a new league. Good to export players everywhere, however as I said TM caliber players should only move to Europe if they want to leave Iran, otherwise career-wise it's pretty pointless and a waste of time to move around Asia.
                        I get what you're saying but the reality is there will almost always be at least 2-3 players in the TM roster who are playing in other parts countries in Asia (historically speaking, UAE and Qatar). That being said I'd pick having those players be in the K-League or J-League rather than QSL just because I think the competition is a level up from QSL and on par with PGL. I don't predict that this will become a trend by any means because at the end of the day, the Qatari's will always go after our players with big $ I'm just saying it would be a nice change.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Great move for the guy, much more professional league than ours.
                          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Damesh garm. He is 29 and his chances to join TM are low, but he still decided to go for a new challenge. Always appreciate players that look for new experiences, regardless of their situation. That’s true football passion! K league is definitely a solid upgrade over PGL. Of course still nothing to compare with Europe, but at least 100 times better than these gutter leagues.

He might catch some of the discipline, professionalism and organization over there. Honestly PGL only surpasses Asia in terms of TALENT and passion, but other than that it’s a horrible place. Hopefully this move will open the gate for more players (similar to Shafie) - I am not talking about youngsters, but rather older players that might not have the chance to make it to Europe anymore. In that case Japan or Korea would be the best alternative.
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Tbh, I think this guy just wanted to experience something new. Many players get tired of not getting paid on time and the culture around IPL and the BS that comes with it. Makes me think he just wanted to get away from it for a while and try something new. Maybe next year he heads to Qatar before he misses Iran and life with his family then decides to come back to IPL

Comment

very interesting move, hopefully this will lead to a trend where players of his caliber i.e. high performing in IPL but no TM appearances transfer to the better teams in Korea and Japan regularly, this could really raise the average level of our players

Comment

Working...
                                X