FIFA 18 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
    at least this shit EA club has given Milad's real running speed.

PACE = 89
    He deserves more than 89 for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      He deserves more than 89 for sure.
      Should've been around 94 imo

Comment

Career mode ratings for Iran:

Sadeghian - 68 rated

Shekari - 62 rated

Abedzadeh - 62 rated

Samizadeh - 57 rated

Ghoddos is also listed as Iranian on career mode so we can expect his Ultimate Team card to change soon as well

https://sofifa.com/players?na=161&v=...58855&set=true

Comment

Looks hot so far! Only complains come for Ghoddos and Reza...

Reza should be at least a 74 overall.. Does the man have to break the record to get a fuckin rare silver or gold card??

Also Ghoddos at 71 overall is a joke LOL... Should be 76 at least. Dude is an animal... Cant wait till hes an 81 overall in Fifa 19

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Looks hot so far! Only complains come for Ghoddos and Reza...

Reza should be at least a 74 overall.. Does the man have to break the record to get a fuckin rare silver or gold card??

Also Ghoddos at 71 overall is a joke LOL... Should be 76 at least. Dude is an animal... Cant wait till hes an 81 overall in Fifa 19
            Ghoddos is actually 70 rated on Ultimate Team, and Reza technically did break a record (most goals scored by an Iranian in Europe)

Comment

By the way, I updated the list now that the database is out and added ratings for the players

Comment

So far, on the players listed on FUTHEAD, this is the first Fifa where you can get an all-iranian ultimate team as there are 12 players with 2 keepers (I'm sure they will add Ghoddos soon)

http://www.futhead.com/18/nations/iran/

For maximised chemistry, this is what I recommend (of course, in general, I recommend dumping Fifa and playing PES as it is a much better game but that's a different story)

-------------------------------Ansarifard----------------------------------
                -------Azmoun-------------------------------------------Ghoochannejhad
                -----------------------Rezaei------------------Jahanbakhsh-------------
                --------------------------------Ezatolahi---------------------------------
                Mohammadi---------Shafiei--------------Beitashour-----------Rezaeian
                --------------------------------Haghighi----------------------------------

Comment

Here's a squad I made for Ultimate Team with all the Iranian players. Once Ghoddos gets his nation swap, I'll move Ansarifard to LM and use Ghoddos as my CAM

http://www.futhead.com/18/squads/208849/

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    Here's a squad I made for Ultimate Team with all the Iranian players. Once Ghoddos gets his nation swap, I'll move Ansarifard to LM and use Ghoddos as my CAM

Looks very good and quite similar to the squad i posted, only problem is that Rezaei as left midfielder has not much pace, that's why I put him in a more central role, with Azmoun being a wider left wing-forward.

Let me know how your squad performs!

Comment

Mohammadi's pace should be somewhere in the 90s
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post

made the exact same team! can't wait for the release

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Looks very good and quite similar to the squad i posted, only problem is that Rezaei as left midfielder has not much pace, that's why I put him in a more central role, with Azmoun being a wider left wing-forward.

Let me know how your squad performs!
                            Personally, I'm going to sub out rezaei and shafiei when game starts. They're honestly too weak to play with seriously and aren't really known to me anyway/i don't care about them (for now anyway)

Comment

I've been playing with the iranian 11 man squad with Rezaei and Ansarifard as CMs and Azmoun, Gucci & JB as attack. TBH the team is very weak. I'm losing games in Division 10..

Comment

My career mode squad with Östersund swapped into the Premier League:

---------Ghoddos-------Azmoun-----------
                                ---------------Ghoochannejhad------------
                                --Ansarifard-----------------Jahanbakhsh-
                                ------------------Ezatolahi------------------
                                Mohammadi-Safari-Rezaeian-Beitashour
                                ------------------Haghighi------------------

Subs: Rezaei, Hasegawa, Irandust, Arzani, Tafazolli, Shafiei, Davari

Reserves: Samizadeh, Stückler, Sadeghian, Shekari, Ahmadi, Moein, Tajbakhsh, Abedzadeh

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X