No announcement yet.

FIFA 18 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would honestly mutilate my shambool if we get an Iranian legends card!

Comment

FYI, just saw that MLS is fully licensed in FIFA 18, so our boy Steven Beitashour's real face is in the game.

IMG_4255.JPG

Cool to have a real Iranian face in the game finally. I selfishly hope he gets a call up again leading up to the World Cup so that the FIFA 18 World Cup mode will include Beita in our squad

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        FYI, just saw that MLS is fully licensed in FIFA 18, so our boy Steven Beitashour's real face is in the game.

[ATTACH]17437[/ATTACH]

Cool to have a real Iranian face in the game finally. I selfishly hope he gets a call up again leading up to the World Cup so that the FIFA 18 World Cup mode will include Beita in our squad
        Now that's what I call Persian

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

[ATTACH]17437[/ATTACH]

Hey he might not even need a call up. Don't forget that in the 2014 editor EA put Kaebi in our squad for Brazil

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Hey he might not even need a call up. Don't forget that in the 2014 editor EA put Kaebi in our squad for Brazil
            Not to mention Ahmadi and Rahmati at GK

Comment

anyone forgetting the 49 overall Enayati?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Not to mention Ahmadi and Rahmati at GK
                That's because EA includes pretty much all of the players who were part of the team at some point during the qualifying phase - one of the few cool things they do for the WC games.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  That's because EA includes pretty much all of the players who were part of the team at some point during the qualifying phase - one of the few cool things they do for the WC games.
                  I don't think Kaebi was a part of the squad though was he?

Comment

I don't think Kaebi was a part of the squad though was he?
                    Yeah he actually was for one camp when he was playing for rah ahan...he never featured though

You can see it here: http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...ational-stage/
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Added Daniel Gharabaghi Stuckler as a player not listed as Iranian and removed Sosha Makani since he's back in the Norwegian 2nd tier
                      Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 08-16-2017, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I've been playing the FIFA 18 beta for a bit and these are some photos of Iranian players in the game and some new ratings. Ratings will probably update and some of the players without photos will hopefully get photos so they are featured in ultimate team. Azmoun was not in the Rubin squad yet.

Comment

Mohammad not 75 despite consistent performances last season despite having not having much competition at LB? FUCK EA!

Comment

The way this shows, seems like Ezatolahi and Shafiei are not getting Ultimate Team cards...

Comment

FIFA 18 Iranian Players

What does Gucci have to do to get a gold card? Score 20 goals in a shit team (check). Help qualify a country to a second consecutive WC for the first time (check). Score a scorpion kick in pre season (check).

Comment

Haven't played on a console for quite a while.. might buy a playstation just for fifa, but isn't ps5 coming out anytime soon? should i wait for ps5 or just buy ps4? any tips anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X