Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
      SoFifa still shows him as 77
      Yeah thats why I was wondering too ^^
      sigpic

Comment

Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

played with dejagah in the game. He is pretty solid, just doesn't have stamina like in real life.

Comment

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...g-new-11977547
            I hope they learned from 2014 ^^
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
              In B4 they make Haghighi, Davari, and Rahmati our keepers...

Comment

Futbin, and several other predictions have Jahanbakhsh as an in-form black card this week:

https://www.futbin.com/news/articles...22+Predictions

He was undeniably one of the weeks best performers with 2 goals and an assist, which guarantees that he will probably be omitted in favor of Weghorst or an Ajax player with one goal.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                  Finally we can play FIFA 18 with our beloved Team Melli in the game. I won't choose any other team from now on.

Comment

I guess this makes 18 worth getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      Futbin, and several other predictions have Jahanbakhsh as an in-form black card this week:
                      https://www.futbin.com/news/articles...22+Predictions
                      He was undeniably one of the weeks best performers with 2 goals and an assist, which guarantees that he will probably be omitted in favor of Weghorst or an Ajax player with one goal.
                      Nothing was worse than when he got 1 goal 2 assists but was omitted in favor Mahrez with 1 assist.......

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                        I guess this makes 18 worth getting.
                        I'd wait for the stand alone World 2018 game. It will be much more enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          I'd wait for the stand alone World 2018 game. It will be much more enjoyable.
                          That's the point, there won't be a world cup game anymore, it'll be part of fifa 18, they'll release an update with a WC game mode. Iran will be in it so I'm happy.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                            That's the point, there won't be a world cup game anymore, it'll be part of fifa 18, they'll release an update with a WC game mode. Iran will be in it so I'm happy.
                            I don't put much weight in that. The World Cup games are very profitable for them. They wouldn't just cut it like that.

Plus, the whole point of the World Cup games is that you can qualifiy teams like San Marino and Maldives... it appeals to alot of fans. It would be very stupid for them to do that.

Comment

I don't put much weight in that. The World Cup games are very profitable for them. They wouldn't just cut it like that.

Plus, the whole point of the World Cup games is that you can qualifiy teams like San Marino and Maldives... it appeals to alot of fans. It would be very stupid for them to do that.
                              I think the idea is they want to link it with Ultimate team, so they'll make packs with WC player cards in them. Trust me, people will spend crazy money, just on packs.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                                I think the idea is they want to link it with Ultimate team, so they'll make packs with WC player cards in them. Trust me, people will spend crazy money, just on packs.
                                I guess it's either only the FUT Part or they will add the WC to the game in general, or both.
                                Another thing to keep in mind maybe they will charge money for the update, so it's maybe going to be like a 5 dollar DLC.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X