No announcement yet.

FIFA 18 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must say, the card is a beast. Played 4 games with him so far, 4 goals and 2 assists against the likes of De Gea and Courtois.
    His pace is unbeleivable, his shot power is 95. His long shots are astounding, and his crossing, it’s finally the card that he deserves and how it should have been since the start of FIFA 18. Recommend everyone to try him, fit him in their starting 11 or a super sub.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
      I must say, the card is a beast. Played 4 games with him so far, 4 goals and 2 assists against the likes of De Gea and Courtois.
      His pace is unbeleivable, his shot power is 95. His long shots are astounding, and his crossing, it’s finally the card that he deserves and how it should have been since the start of FIFA 18. Recommend everyone to try him, fit him in their starting 11 or a super sub.
      How do you get his card?

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
        How do you get his card?
        You buy it from the transfer market

Comment

Comment

The FIFA Community Tots have been released. No Jahanbakhsh and Arzani.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
              The FIFA Community Tots have been released. No Jahanbakhsh and Arzani.
              Hopefully Jahanbakhsh will be on the Eredivisie TOTS, and maybe Arzani and Ansarifard on the rest of the world TOTS.

Comment

I bet you that FIFA 18 world cup game is waiting to see what jersey Iran has so they can update their game and be accurate.
                You heard it here first, its probably gonna drop around the time of our UZBEK match May 19th.....

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                  I bet you that FIFA 18 world cup game is waiting to see what jersey Iran has so they can update their game and be accurate.
                  You heard it here first its probably gonna drop around the time of our UZBEK match May 19th.....
                  The idiots at EA probably don't even know what color our kits are. They won't be updating anything. Don't count on EA to do shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    The idiots at EA probably don't even know what color our kits are. They won't be updating anything. Don't count on EA to do shit.
                    Arg I know. But they did a good job last time around with WC 14, jerseys were accurate, but the players faces were so blah lol.

Comment

I believe teams have to turn in their 23-26 man roster any day now. The World Cup game will probably be released second week of May.

Comment

Arg I know. But they did a good job last time around with WC 14, jerseys were accurate, but the players faces were so blah lol.
                        They had the wrong kits for Iran at first and only updated after the World Cup!

Comment

And the wrong players. It's 2018 though, hopefully they became smarter.

Comment

Our players rankings were lower than the rest of AFCs.

Comment

I actually liked those jerseys more than the ones we wore at the wc.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                Our players rankings were lower than the rest of AFCs.
                                Yes they did, I do not disagree with you.

But when you look from a unbiased eye who did we have in our squad that EA down played? Maybe just Hossieni cuz EA are lazy asses. Our only known/good players were Nekounam, Dejagah, and Masoud which got deserved ratings.... and the rest of the squad wasn't much to brag about. TBH we pull 2014 qualification out our butts thanks to Gucci mane. 2018 we qualified with KELASSSSSSS. I'm going to promise you our squad in this next EA update will be fairly rated, we actually have players making impacts in their respective leagues which cannot be ignored, something we lacked last time around.

2018 is our year boys lets make history.

Comment

Working...
                                X