FIFA 18 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Ajab koshesk hay EA hastan, HE SHOULD BE 75 GOLD MINIMUM!
    Welcome to Electronic Arts of Arsholes my friend. That's why PES is overall a better game, but FIFA has the licences and game modes. Otherwise gameplay, stability, ratings etc are way better on PES. Actually wish Sports Interactive who make football manager would make a game for the PS4 or XBOX. They'd do a better job than EA.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      Welcome to Electronic Arts of Arsholes my friend. That's why PES is overall a better game, but FIFA has the licences and game modes. Otherwise gameplay, stability, ratings etc are way better on PES. Actually wish Sports Interactive who make football manager would make a game for the PS4 or XBOX. They'd do a better job than EA.
      I mean on Mobile they give good ratings to players (creator maybe Iranian...?), but on console they keep underrating players like Jahanbakhsh weekly from his IFs.

Comment

I mean on Mobile they give good ratings to players (creator maybe Iranian...?), but on console they keep underrating players like Jahanbakhsh weekly from his IFs.
        Called small penis syndrome.

Comment

Well on mobile you can take any player and upgrade the shit out of them. That's why I currently have Azmoun at 91 rated lmao

Comment

Jahanbakhsh upgraded to 77 (same rating as Azmoun now) while Ghoochannejhad is downgraded to 70
            https://sofifa.com/players?na=161
            Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 01-26-2018, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Played with Gucci on Fifa and I wasn't too impressed.. His downgrade screwing him up.

However, I highly recommend playing with Karim Ansarifard in fifa!!! Such a beast! Scored a hattrick with him. His long shots feel like 80+

Comment

Anyone here play FIFA Mobile?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Played with Gucci on Fifa and I wasn't too impressed.. His downgrade screwing him up.

However, I highly recommend playing with Karim Ansarifard in fifa!!! Such a beast! Scored a hattrick with him. His long shots feel like 80+
                  Is that you on sofifa in the comments?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    i do! I have a 95 team

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                      Is that you on sofifa in the comments?
                      Yes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        Nah lol not since fifa 16 in which they had ultimate team

Now Fifa mobile is such a joke since it got bought out... All these live events and shit are trash

Comment

Dejagah just got added:
                          https://sofifa.com/player/157427

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

What about Gillingham player?

Comment

What about Gillingham player?
                              Good point, almost forgot about him before starting a new career mode.

Navid Nasseri:
                              https://sofifa.com/player/222090

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Jahanbakhsh got a 80 Rating on my PC Versions Fifa 18 now!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X