World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017) - Page 30

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,363 Times in 1,947 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Joon View Post
    You're really obsessed with this player aren't you? 80% of your posts are about him. Relax dadash
    your right cause big games he dont deliver

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 13,277 Times in 5,570 Posts

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,816 Times in 5,411 Posts
    Amazing lineup
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,505 Times in 7,274 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    try UK
    yup got it working with UK, thanks
    Better yet found it in WatchESPN app on my Roku

good, well balanced and sorta of an exciting and attacking line up..!
    just our Left Mid/Wing is a bit of question..!! not sure how Taremi performs as a Left winger.? and hoping AK copes well with the pressures of first cap in a vital official game..! at least we got hard running Mohamadi providing defensive support for the two..!

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IranFan View Post
    Very Surprised Montazeri is not starting..he has been flawless every time he steps on the field and is clearly our most intelligent defender. CQ may be thinking that Uzbekistan is going to play a lot of crosses and long balls into the box and that Hosseini is good in those situations, but Montazeri should be starting
    was the same thing in tashkent, seyed jalal is better for this game

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,019 Times in 4,623 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    He's the one that delivered the most in our biggest games yet in WCQ. As I said, you need to relax with your Taremi obsession. It's not healthy

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Joon View Post
    He's the one that delivered the most in our biggest games yet in WCQ. As I said, you need to relax with your Taremi obsession. It's not healthy
    he does score, but he need alot of chances and he miss alot, while azmoun and gucci are proven in team melli and europe and if dejagah is fit,taremi should start from the bench

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,505 Times in 7,274 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    but he just delivered us 6 points in the last two TM matches..!
    but your right, he sure as shitt isnt a proficient Stiker, and misses on way too many golden chances before he finally puts one away..! (thats why i call him Sir MissALot )
    nontheless, he has a good motor on him, works hard and tirelessly off the ball and helps our D tremendously..! i love players that hustle a lot and contribute much to the intangibles, and so does CQ it seems..

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,551 Times in 3,178 Posts
    Guys any links to the YouTube stream? Can't find it

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,904 Times in 8,090 Posts
    i used to be a major taremi doubter as well. No shame in admitting it. I thought he was a bitch for not going to europe and far to inconsistent/wasteful. But after his TM performances, watching him more in league and ACL, this guy is a big time player. He has a very unique skill set, and can create chances out of nothing, even if he doesnt take them all the time. Very difficult for teams to defend him. He also has a good link up play with Sardar and does his defensive/pressing work on the LW well. Mehdi is a mercurial talent .

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.