World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017) - Page 12

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 980 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    What do you guys think about the starting lineup? For me, it's quite clear, and only a few spots are uncertain.

Barring injuries, here's what I think we'll go with:

The only spot uncertain to me is the CAM, and whehter he'll go with Masoud or Ashkhan. I hope he goes with Masoud..

Also, the CDM, any update to Hajsafi's little injury? If he's out, then I assume it'll be Karimi since Omid isn't with the team.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,887 Times in 732 Posts
    Hopefully Torabi gets a start over Taremi here. Would also love to see AJB on the other wing as he is in excellent form. Karimi next to Ezatollahi would be a brick wall for the uzbeks to get past, assuming they aren't caught out of position.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,099 Times in 2,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KasraKhan View Post
    What do you guys think about the starting lineup? For me, it's quite clear, and only a few spots are uncertain.

Barring injuries, here's what I think we'll go with:

The only spot uncertain to me is the CAM, and whehter he'll go with Masoud or Ashkhan. I hope he goes with Masoud..

Also, the CDM, any update to Hajsafi's little injury? If he's out, then I assume it'll be Karimi since Omid isn't with the team.
    I like your lineup, but I would put Torabi in for Taremi and bring Taremi on later. Dejagah can also be subbed in for Shojaei around the 60th minute. If Hajsafi is injured then an Ezzatolahi and Karimi midfield would be a nice tease for our WC 2018 midfield, that being said that Karimi continues to pishraft.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Alexander Nouri wll be at Azadi to watch this game

Maybe he can take back an iranian player to Werder

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,048 Times in 4,874 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post

I heard about this too. he will also have meeting w CQ. taj and IFF set it all up.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

Editor in Chief, PFDC Website
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,495 Times in 3,490 Posts
    Any updates on Hajsafi's and Jahanbakhsh's fitness? Will they be able to play?

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post
    Bremen needs a new rw/lw since Gnabry will leave = torabi!?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naap For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,145 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    Hopefully Torabi gets a start over Taremi here. Would also love to see AJB on the other wing as he is in excellent form. Karimi next to Ezatollahi would be a brick wall for the uzbeks to get past, assuming they aren't caught out of position.
    It would be absurd to relegate the person who got TM the last 6 points. I'm a big fan of Torabi and he played great against Montenegro but you cannot take away the player who has had (arguably) the biggest impact in TM this round
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,887 Times in 732 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    It would be absurd to relegate the person who got TM the last 6 points. I'm a big fan of Torabi and he played great against Montenegro but you cannot take away the player who has had (arguably) the biggest impact in TM this round
    Understandable, but also keep in mind that we put up a very attack-minded lineup those past two games. I think something a bit more conservative would be better, especially considering that LW isn't Taremi's natural position

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,211 Times in 1,857 Posts
    montengro leading 3-0 just so people know, they say they are weak

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ehsan singapore For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.