Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top quality teams will start asking us for friendlies, Especially after we qualify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top quality teams will start asking us for friendlies, Especially after we qualify

No Need to worry about friendlies any more... If you think your offence is hot; youd want to put it up to a challenge against the best defence in Asia and most organized back 4 Ive seen since Italy in 1998

I bet the friendly request will be coming in fast and furious once we are in.

There is no more denying us
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Inb4friendlywithsouthsudanconfirmed
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Like Angola, Guinea, Trinidad and Tobago and Montenegro, teams we played before WC2014?

I sincerely hope so, but don't get your hopes up..

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
        Like Angola, Guinea, Trinidad and Tobago and Montenegro, teams we played before WC2014?

I sincerely hope so, but don't get your hopes up..
        Hey, hey, anything's better than Papua New Guinea and UAE African XI

Comment

Quieroz once said,
          Either you have to pay 2 million dollars to play Argentina, Or you can earn your match against them,

We already earned a match with Argentina, And we are about to Earn it with every other top team.. For free.
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Even if other team's approach IFF for a friendly, IFF will end up pissing away the opportunities. Be it asking higher $$$ or some silly reason.

Comment

Somali Pirates and South African tribes have handed their friendly request few hours after the end of the China game

Comment

Honestly Ill be satisfied with playing against likes of Ecuador, Tunasia, Poland, Russia,Peru...Doubt us playing anyone top 10.
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  No Need to worry about friendlies any more... If you think your offence is hot; youd want to put it up to a challenge against the best defence in Asia and most organized back 4 Ive seen since Italy in 1998

I bet the friendly request will be coming in fast and furious once we are in.

There is no more denying us
                  yes you are right, but only if it was any other country

Comment

Friendly vs Looleh Keshi Tabriz confirmed!!

All jokes put aside, I too believe if we qualify before the summer begins (meaning, defeat Uzbekistan) we will get a few calls from top teams.

Comment

lets hope chili would want a rematch

Comment

ALl top teams have a pre-planned and probably fully booked schedule. Realistically, we won't get any top quality friendly this year. Next year, we might manage to get a few cancellations as usual!

Comment

We didn't manage to get any friendlies last time we qualified to world cup so unless we start paying big teams to play with us I highly doubt it's going to happen. $1-2 million is nothing for a game if you know how to make money from advertising

Comment

Is this thread for real????

Comment

Look here , Shut up some of you *** edited *** little boys with your sarcastic bs 😡😡😡
                              The starter of this post has very good point and you are not being funny 😖😖😖
                              Not being able to arrange strong friendliest are not always IFF's or IRI 's faults😕😕😕
                              Can you be positive for a change 😊😊😊

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!
                              FRIENDLY WARNING!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X