future stadiums in iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zorar View Post
    I have just read that by 2020 Iraq will have a modern no track stadium in every major town across the country while it took us nearly 3 decades to a build the embarrassing naghshe jihan which looks like the roof is about to fall off and also the foolad stadium was meant to be finished in 2015. I don't think I'll see a two story no track stadium in my live time being built in Iran. It's such a shame because with the players we have coming through the Kia academy playing on hard sand it will damage their ability and increase their likelihood of getting injuries further on in their career. I just wanted to get that off my chest because I have been searching for 3 months to find a new stadium being built in Iran and I havnt found any while Wikipedia updates every second with lavish stadiums being built all around us in countries that are 100 of spots below us In ranking and performance.
    bro i havent seen u a lot around here but you should chill. Our football is moving in the right direction. Our TM is doing very well, on track for another WC. We have many good talents succeeding at the highest levels in europe and our u20 and u18's are both in their respective WC's. Iraq is currently under partial isis rule, dont worry too much about them. Our facilities are improving, slowly. And you really you cant expect more given all of the sanctions and other issues. We can hardly pay dan gaspar the gk coach of tm, let alone pay foreign companies to build 10 new stadia. Slowly but surely, we will get get there. Do u understand how hard it is to transfer money in and out of iran? and get foreign investors to actually be proactive in coming to the country when america has out us as the biggest supporter of terrorism, just for standing up to their tyranny, hypocrisy, and hegemony over the rest of the world.

Just look at South America. Playing in the street is far more valuable than all the best facilities to really make talent. Yes we need good facilities to further develop these talents, but it is not as dire and pathetic as you make it out to be.

Lastly, all we need more of in these forums is habitual complainers. We have so many already and its so damn frustrating. Just look at the facts. Recently azadi has been updated (both seats and media zone), Sahand has been revamped in terms of the drainage,grass, Foolad Arena is near completion, AQR has been inaugurated, Naghshe Jahan is done and the roof will be completed in the summer, Mianrood stadium will be done in the fall, and a new stadium is being built in kerman. That means 6 good-very good stadiums. We really just need one is mazandaran region, and one in the south, and a really nice TM training base in kish or qeshm or something. So then we can just focus on facilities for youth teams of clubs. For the emkanat , that is totally fine by me, a much better state than we were in just 2-3 years ago...

Comment

I agree with you 100% but I just feel like we are falling behind these Arab countries who we are always dominating. But your right we need to be more optimistic as we have 11+ players in good European leagues and we have players in Iran capable of brining us to the knockout stages of World cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Who cares about Iraq? Even if they build another 10 world class stadiums, their league is not even professional and their daghoon NT can not play home games. No sane country wants to play in Iraq for that matter. Let them build whatever they want. We shouldn't look at them anyway. I rather have stadiums where the roof is falling off and qualify for 4 World Cups than never see the light of a World Cup.

The continent South America has also lots of shitty stadiums who are definitely outdated, but it's the best footballing confederation of the world who sends the most teams to the World Cup after UEFA. Infrastructure isn't everything.
        Why do some of you guys get so frustrated every time someone mentions an Arab country? It's just embarrassing and makes it seem as if you're jealous. Iraq is building quality stadiums, while Iran is not, that is what was posted and that is in fact embarrassing.

If they're a good team compared to us, is another question, and they're miles behind us, no comparison.

Comment

The sad truth is that most of our neighbours have much better stadiums and facilities than us and vast majority of the new stadiums we are building are sh!t in comparison to what jangzadeh Iraq already have (and they're still building more world class stadiums).
          give credit when it's due..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            Why do some of you guys get so frustrated every time someone mentions an Arab country? It's just embarrassing and makes it seem as if you're jealous. Iraq is building quality stadiums, while Iran is not, that is what was posted and that is in fact embarrassing.

If they're a good team compared to us, is another question, and they're miles behind us, no comparison.
            I think it comes from the annoyance that some members feel like they need to include Arab countries in every conversation.

"We have football"
            "oh did you know our neighbors have football too?"

"I bought some shoes"
            "oh our neighbor bought some shoes, they're red. That means they can go to the moon."

I'm exaggerating but you get the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I think it comes from the annoyance that some members feel like they need to include Arab countries in every conversation.
              "We have football"
              "I bought some shoes"
              "oh our neighbor bought some shoes, they're red. That means they can go to the moon."
              well, they are our neighbours so obviously the first countries we can compare ourselves with when it comes to infrastructure. When many members still think Naghshe jahan is some world class stadium, there is no wrong in showing them what Turkey or Arab countries have to make them realize that we deserve much more than some outdated 90s design stadia (inaugurated but still not finished in 2017 btw).

Comment

"We have football"

"I bought some shoes"

Yeah I agree to some extent, but this was more to highlight the pathetic state of our country thanks to our incompetent government.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                  well, they are our neighbours so obviously the first countries we can compare ourself with when it comes to infrastructure. When many members still think Naghshe jahan is some world class stadium, there is no wrong in showing them what Turkey or Arab countries have to make them realize that we deserve much more than some outdated 90s design stadia (inaugurated but still not finished in 2017 btw).

No one here thinks Naghshe Jahan is world class. No one.

If anything this forum is rife with pessimistic and negative posts whenever we talk about TM, stadiums, our clubs...

Comment

No one here thinks Naghshe Jahan is world class. No one.
                    If anything this forum is rife with pessimistic and negative posts whenever we talk about TM, stadiums, our clubs...
                    Some believe Naghshe Jahan or Mianroud are good stadiums, you can check various stadium threads (including this one) we have on this forum to see it with your own eyes.

Comment

Btw , any idea what happened to TM training ground? Wasn't it supposed to be ready by Nowrouz?

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                        Btw , any idea what happened to TM training ground? Wasn't it supposed to be ready by Nowrouz?
                        Its completely fallen off the map.
                        The field is so messed up I think it needs considerable rework. We're talking an entire heating and drainage system, new soil, new lawns...

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post

If you read my post closely, I'm on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            If you read my post closely, I'm on your side.
                            Went through your post again but still don't get what you mean if that's the case.

Eitherway, my bad then.

Comment

I know Sepahan is using Naghshe Jahan now. Finally..

But is it even finished yet? I know the pitch is good (obviously), but I remember there were still renovating left to be done.

They also deserve HD cameras. They DESERVE HD cameras. Key word here is "DESERVE". After all that this club has done for our football, they at least deserve to be broadcasted professionally.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                I know Sepahan is using Naghshe Jahan now. Finally..

But is it even finished yet? I know the pitch is good (obviously), but I remember there were still renovating left to be done.

They also deserve HD cameras. They DESERVE HD cameras. Key word here is "DESERVE". After all that this club has done for our football, they at least deserve to be broadcasted professionally.
                                All PGPL games should be broadcasted in HD. At least for the sake of the fans. Ghadir looked so different, when Est Khuzestan's ACL game was shown in HD.

Comment

Working...
                                X