Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 23 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranFan View Post
    It's clear that you are either extremely bias or on drugs. You cannot see a more clear penalty than that and Esteghlal has been scoring 3 goals in nearly every game including against your supposed defensive masterclass Perspolis so to say that they play anti football just shows your bias and how sore you are from the beating you got.
    I am a Persepolis fan but even for Persepolis I have my own reservations. I am not a 14 year old boy who talks with no experience. The way SS plays, is called park the bus and wait for counters. I call this style anti football because it kills the beauty of the game and if both sides decide to have this approach you witness an ugly match similar to the match between SS Tehran and Siahjamegan today.

I answer only part of your comments that worth replying.

1. I am a Persepolis fan so naturally my view is not in favor of SS all the times but I try to reason it through. That is far from being biased.

2. If you follow SS Tehran matches you see their style is park the bus and use counter attacks and the number of goals doesn't reflect the truth but the possession of ball, number of on and off target shots on goal, corners, and offside show it better.

3. I was talking about this match not previous matches and I don't know why you bring them to this argument if you can not even defend them.

4. SS Tehran defeated Persepolis 3-2 some weeks ago and that match is history already. The lesson should be learned and move on. I am not holding a grudge for that match. I have already forgotten. My main focus is on PGPL title and ACL now.

5. Persepolis defense was good up a certain point but later the lack of a solid LB, a good substitute CB and playing with only one DM showed us how important it is to cover that area as I have been pondering about it since the beginning of this season.

6. From highlights that I saw SS penalty was wrong. (As I said in my previous comment from highlights it seemed to be wrong penalty)
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=32528

But this video which was uploaded later, shows it better from other angle and it can be penalty because Siahjamegan player put his foot on SS player's foot and prevented him to move. SS players also dived to make it more evident.
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=32532

7. I saw again the match highlight and Siahjamegan didn't score the second goal. The ball rubbed the net and came back to the pitch which gave me the wrong impression giving the quality of highlight is not proper.
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=32528
    Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-04-2017, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
      Very objective comment here... That looked like a clear penalty to me
      It does not look like a penalty from highlight video uploaded by Footballitarin.com but the full match video that was uploaded later shows it from different angle and it can be a penalty.

Comment

Perspolis line-up: Beiranvand - Moharrami - Hosseini - Rabikhah - Ahmadzadeh - Karami - Mosalman - Rafiei - Nariman Jahan - Taremi - Alipour

Comment

Esfahan derby - lineups

Sepahan: Amini - Abdi - Khalilzadeh - Coulibaly - Bahraei - Navidkia - Mirzaei - Djeparov - Papi - Hassanzadeh - Alimohammadi

Zob Ahan: Mazaheri - Nejadmehdi - Mohammadzadeh - Haghverdi - Derakhshanmehr - Haddadifar - Mehdipour - Pahlevan - Tabrizi - Rajabazdeh - Bengtson

Comment

Goal Sepahan
            Sepahan 1-0 Zob Ahan

Djeparov (9')

Comment

Goal Sepahan
              Sepahan 2-0 Zob Ahan

Hassanzadeh (26')

Comment

Is the game broadcast in HD?

Comment

Lol Naft GK red carded after 5 mins. U19 goalie Shahab Adeli to come in.

Comment

LOL Daei subbed Mobali out.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Lol Naft GK red carded after 5 mins. U19 goalie Shahab Adeli to come in.
                      Why their goalie got red carded? They don't have a good goal keeper. It will be really hard for Daei now.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        Why their goalie got red carded? They don't have a good goal keeper. It will be really hard for Daei now.
                        He stopped the ball with his hands outside of the box, when Taremi was 1v1 with him.

Comment

WHAT A GOAL BY SOROUSH!!!!

Comment

Eyval Sadegh Moharami. He is getting Rezaian's spot.

Comment

Sadegh Moharrami for TM!

Comment

Ehsan Alvanzadeh coming in.

Comment

Working...
                                X