No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game literally proved why Taremi is not TM material. Against shitty teams in PGPL and group stages of ACL, there will be tens of chances for him, so even with his pathetic conversion rate, he still has a good chance of scoring. In international competition situations , with teams who prepare for years for certain competitions , against elite level defenders and defenses, you will get two or three chances MAXIMUM a game. And there is even more pressure then. Against S. Korea to go to WC, how many chances did Gucci have ????ONE. Which he made from his own hustle, and he took it. Taremi could not give u that certainty in front of goal when it matters , and with ansarifard Gucci and azmoun , there is absolutely no need for him. If you say use him as a winger or creator , well, barzay, pahlevan,beytsaeed,etc are all superior to him in that department too

Comment

Horrible football all around. Zob Ahan and Persepolis.
      I'm happy for the Persepolis win but with Branko and his tactics we are going nowhere in Asia.

Comment

Goals:
        2-2

3-2
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          Goals:
          2-2

3-2
          Agha they are both the same 😊😉

Comment

I hope IFF NEVER hosts their game vs. Saudi clubs in Oman.

Screw the brainless savages who stormed the Saudi embassy.

Comment

Seriously though!!! Beyravand doesn't give me enough comfort as TM's number 1!

I have a terrible feeling that Sosha Makani will replace him!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                If you had a forward that ruins more opportunities than those he scores you feel the same. Persepolis fire power is higher compared to other teams in PGPL. If we had someone like Gucci as our forward you could see more than 20 goals by him right now. Taremi is not consistent specially with statistics. I bet he won't be a good forward in an ordinary team. He can create opportunity but he is average at best in scoring goals. Playing as second striker or RW is the best position for him not as a center forward. I won't like him in Persepolis to be honest. He dives other than focusing on scoring or lose the ball when he has to finish. I think someone like Barzay, Tabrizi, and Amiri can score more goals if have this much of opportunities.
                Fair enough! But Perspolis' fire power did not exist before Branko took charge. Why is he the target? Take Taremi and Amiri out, you're left with mostly defenders at TM level in Perspolis.

Comment

I didn't bother watching any of these games and won't unless they make actual progress, but do ANY of our teams have some tactical approach in their play or is it really all bezan ziresh the whole match?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                    I didn't bother watching any of these games and won't unless they make actual progress, but do ANY of our teams have some tactical approach in their play or is it really all bezan ziresh the whole match?
                    Esteghlal Khuzestan has a clear park the bus and counter attack tactic.

Persepolis is trying to play free flow attacking football but they make way too many mistakes.

Esteghlal is all over the map, but their youngsters are really ambitious and hungry.

Zob Ahan I can't say. I haven't watched enough.

Comment

I haven't watched Zob's game but they had 77% passing accuracy in today's game. That's good for Iranian standards.

Comment

highlights

Al Wahda vs Persepolis:

Zob vs Ahli
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Zobahan Squandered a golden chance to wrap this game up as soon as AL Ahli had a player red carded and they equalized , they just didnt study their opponents especially OMAR SOMAH, Syrian but Saudi FA wants to give him Saudi Citizenship, the guys a Saudi League top scorer and his last minute rocket proved that! but to be honest todays Zobahan 'home game' was a farce as Oman is really Saudis 13th province! Just look at the stadium!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Poor A-League clubs are getting smashed

Brisbane Roar lost 0-6 to Ulsan Hyundai
                            Western Sydney lost 1-5 to Shanghi SIPG. They already lost 0-4 at home to Urawa Reds in the 1st week.

Comment

PL jan. Chaab is actually very overrated, other than his bicycle kick, he literally did nothing that tournament other than lose the ball everytime he touched it.

Comment

Taremi's winner with Arab commentary

https://twitter.com/ahdaafme/status/836623662883160064

Comment

Working...
                                X