No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its amazing how many chances Persepolis has messed up today. They could easily be ahead 3-0 already.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Moharrami is impressive.
      Guy was a beast in the Under-17 World Cup as well. Teammates with Saeid Ezzi.

Comment

Give me Amiri all day all long.

Please do not bring Taremi anywhere close to TM. We don't get 8 chances a game for him to convert 1 of them.

We have Azmoun, Gucci, Karim and others...

We don't lack strikers.

Comment

Penalty for Zob!

Begston won that.

Red card to Saudi player.

Comment

Goal Zob!

Rajabzadeh with the penalty.

Zob-e-Iran plays with 11 men vs. 10 for 1 whole half. Hopefully they can take advantage.

Comment

Half Time

1-0 for Persepolis over Al Wahda

1-1 Zob v. Al Ahli

Comment

Ismaeil Matar is still around? Where is Hossein Kaabi to not give him an inch to move?

Comment

Does anyone have a decent stream? Telewebion and live.irib are horrendous.

Comment

Branko is not a 2nd half coach. Pathetic.

Comment

Taremi is one of the worst Iranian players I have ever seen. I am not exaggerating. Another point blank shot and he shoots it at the goalie..

Branko is also a terrible coach. This Al Wahda team is laughable.

It's near treachery for any Iranian to support Branko over CQ.

Comment

Al Wahda scores again LOOOOOLO

2 Al Wahda - 1 PeePee/PissPiss

Comment

FFS take off Taremi. I don't care for who. Even a goalkeeper would do for me. This is not PGL where you either miss the target by miles or hit a soft shot at keeper in AMAZING opportunities and then get to score a sooti goal.

This is what happens when you can't finish your chances...

Comment

Taremi and branko should come nowhere near TM in reality and in discussion. I pray CQ does not call up Taremi. So many players I can think of that deserve it more than him

Comment

Taremi and Branko need to go.

I swear, CQ better not invited Taremi ... this is insanity.

All he can do is squander chances and kill the flow of offense with fouls.

Comment

Branko is pathetic. Just pathetic.
                                His teams don't have the right mentality. They collapse around min 60. I'm sorry but he's not a winner.
                                Even in the league I fear due to his incompetence the race will be much more competitive than we imagine.

Comment

Working...
                                X