This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    From my 30 years ago recollections, Afghan in Iran are sorta like the Mexicans here in US ..! By in large good natured, hard working folks...! There were a shitton of them in Mashhad back in the day. Many of them hard laboring & some owned small businesses.
    Good for them..! I hope they manage to qualify for AC 19, & provide their nationals with something to be happy about, in light of constant shitt happening in that country.

Except Afghani's and Iranians can communicate, while many Mexicans refuse to learn English
    "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      "And I assume, some of them are good people"
      Trump is right about Mexicans (sorry not sorry)

Comment

Get ready for the Afghan empire?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
          Pretty disgusting to see how many people here like these Afghan dirts considering their opinion of Iranians. Most of them are alafs, criminals, terrorists, and rapists. I really hope nothing good comes out of this appointment.
          I don't think you have lived in Iran, most of the Afghans there are very grateful, work hard, and are pretty well integrated.

Comment

Pretty disgusting to see how many people here like these Afghan dirts considering their opinion of Iranians. Most of them are alafs, criminals, terrorists, and rapists. I really hope nothing good comes out of this appointment.
            Cut off the racist bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Cut off the racist bullshit.
              Lol come and live in Vancouver and your opinion would change. Maybe there's not many of them in Toronto, but there's plenty here in Vancouver. The worst part is how they honestly think their shit hole of a country and people are better than us.
              We bring engineers, doctors, businessman when we immigrate, they bring rapists (ahem Sweden), terrorists, criminals, and lowballers.

Comment

Lol come and live in Vancouver and your opinion would change. Maybe there's not many of them in Toronto, but there's plenty here in Vancouver. The worst part is how they honestly think their shit hole of a country and people are better than us.

We bring engineers, doctors, businessman when we immigrate, they bring rapists (ahem Sweden), terrorists, criminals, and lowballers.
                One of the best ways to beat racism out of you - or the hate that consumes you and only ends up hurting you - is to date women of different races and try different foods.

Afghan women are incredible. I had an Afghan girlfriend of the past who was probably one of the sweetest people I've ever met. Yes, there are bad people everywhere, but really, try to look for the good.

We have tons of Afghans here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  One of the best ways to beat racism out of you - or the hate that consumes you and only ends up hurting you - is to date women of different races and try different foods.

Afghan women are incredible. I had an Afghan girlfriend of the past who was probably one of the sweetest people I've ever met. Yes, there are bad people everywhere, but really, try to look for the good.

We have tons of Afghans here.
                  Just for the record, I don't have a problem with Afghan women. It's the males I hate, same deal with Kurds.

Comment

If Afghanistan gets stronger in football it would benefit Iranian football as well. If Afghanistan had good facilities with nice modern football stadiums and a developed footballing culture, then Iranian clubs could have played their "home games" against Saudi clubs in Afghanistan and get a lot of support of our Afghan farsi speaking brothers than having to play in Oman among Arabs that mostly hate Iran!
                    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                    >-----------------<
                    Marg bar dictator
                    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      All Afghani national players should be playing in our leagues. That is the least we can do.
                      Yes, we should also give them all lolipops and pashmak.

Comment

I wonder if some of the comments in this thread was said about Iranians by other nationalities, how many of you would have been offended, creating a chaos in the internet!

I wish the Afghans well. I hope for a fast progress for them.

Comment

The fuck are you talking about, man? Once again, cut that racist bullshit off.

Comment

I don't know about Afghans outside of Iran, but the ones in Iran are very good people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                              The fuck are you talking about, man? Once again, cut that racist bullshit off.
                              Tell that to all the Swedish women scared of being raped by immigrants from countries like Afghanistan.

Comment

^ Yes, there are some crazy folks among them, so it does among all other nations. I have no respect for their hateful bunch but the regular hard working ones are good. Btw, Iranians are not racists so don't look for recognition here.

Comment

Working...
                                X