Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell does CQ think he is doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Nobody is more important than seyed jalal - not a single player. Azmoun, JB, Ezi are all replaceable, we don't have anyone as consistent, reliable, and no leader like him. His absence will be devastating but I don't even really buy these tumors anyway.

Jalal Hosseini is easily replaced...Montazeri and Pouraliganji as centerbacks would be no different.

Comment

No one is irreplaceable! No one!
      Rezaian is the least Important piece.
      Kamyabinia is the only player on Perspolis that deserve to start for TM. No one else!
      Sadegh Mohrami is a better full back than Rezaian.

Comment

It's not about who is replaceable and who isn't although I don't understand how some ppl fail to see how badly this would hurt our team ON and OFF the pitch, but the bottom line is the principle...Isn't that why we bring foreign coaches and put them on a pedestal? To teach us professionalism and to rise above the petty stuff that we are SO used to being involved in?

If he actually goes through with this move (Which will end up hurting his legacy during his tenure with Iran) and doesn't use any PP players in China and Qatar games, then I would assume he is not planning on staying with Iran for much longer.

Comment

Our defense is built on Hosseini as CB. Ramin has been amazing the past little while, and Beiranvand is one of our best goalies right now (if not starter, the best back up). Also, it seemed that Taremi and Amiri really fit into his tactics. So it would be a troubling situation, one that if anything really hurts the players themselves and damages the moral of the national team. I hope this doesn't happen.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Only if Branko publicly apologizes and admits that he was at fault and delibaretly undermined TM, only then should Persepolis players be called up.
            Carlos Quieroz only reacted to Branko, and by doing so he is teaching him a good lesson. Your title should be: what the hell does Branko think he's doing?

Comment

This is beyond retarded if it happens and CQ will lose many people's respect and support. You just don't get the revenge from the players when you have a problem with the coach.

Comment

dont know why perspolisis think they have the right to question anyone if their players are not among the players for TM!!!! Rezaeian and hosseini, soroush + beiranvand will be in the team. but i really doubt taremi and vahid amiri will be in there! and for the better. taremi has missed so many chances that i wouldn't even like him to be near TM at this momen!

Comment

CQ is setting a precedent yet again! This is called management skills at its best! whether you like it or not it is the way to communicate with such unprofessional group of people in IFF and so called professional head coaches out there. Furthermore, the entire system should have a fundamental DO-OVER and unfortunately that my friend will not happen any time soon!

GO TM!

Comment

The guy doesn't know what he's doing. He's clearly not able to cope with managing such high profile players as those from the mighty ancient city of Persepolis. We all need to rise against him before he damages us further.

Or just let the man do what he wants as he's quite clearly shown he knows best and has earned the collective genital licking we all ought to give him.

Comment

Actually it is a good idea. Bare in mind that these days Qatar, China and others are analyzing TM before next round.
                      With a new combination of players they will face a new TM which means they should throw their analyse away. Meanwhile he will prove some points to Branko and those in favor of preparing only in Fifa days. Before the world cup perspolis players will be asked to join a camp for preparation and by then Branko will be fired. He can't do well in Asia.
                      Soroush Rafiei has been told by CQ not to join perspolis if he wants to play in TM. So I think he means it.

Comment

My question is what is Seyed Jalal & Co do to deserve not being invited?
                        Last edited by jahandoost; 02-23-2017, 03:51 PM.

Comment

In principle to not invite 6 solid players purely because of a spat with the manager of that team is WRONG. No matter if its CQ or not, I like and support CQ but we need to realise and distinguish between his right and wrong decision(s) and point them out... not to blindly accept and justify.

Comment

Seyed Jalan is getting old. CQ is studying Rayan tafazoli who is tall and can be usefull in defense and offense.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                              In principle to not invite 6 solid players purely because of a spat with the manager of that team is WRONG. No matter if its CQ or not, I like and support CQ but we need to realise and distinguish between his right and wrong decision(s) and point them out... not to blindly accept and justify.
                              It is not fair. But these decisions are normal if you aim high and want to take TM to next round in world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                                It is not fair. But these decisions are normal if you aim high and want to take TM to next round in world cup.
                                Unfortunately there is nothing normal...with not inviting players from the best team in your league due to a spat with the manager of that team.

Comment

Working...
                                X