Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Qatar - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.03.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People should also consider Sardar play in a tougher and higher league compare to Gucci and Karim.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Idk why we bring up Ghoddos? We have two crucial qualifiers ahead which will mostly determine the rest of the campaign, we need to work on what we already have.
      and he does that by going to watch Azmoun live? He already knows him and has seen him a million times. He knows what he's capable of. Yes if Ghoddos wasn't that urgent I'd agree with you. But now at this point, he needs to have Ghoddos as his first priority before we lose him for ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
        Isn't Hajsafi suspended? His 2 game ban for the Qatar fight came down after the Korea game. He's only sat one game (against Syria), I think he has to sit out the Qatar game too.
        They reduced it to 1 after an appeal

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          They reduced it to 1 after an appeal
          OMG, are you telling me IFF actually was manage to appeal something? HOLY HELL SOMEONE POUR ME A SHOT.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            OMG, are you telling me IFF actually was manage to appeal something? HOLY HELL SOMEONE POUR ME A SHOT.
            Thats what someone mentioned when the post was made after the bans happened. Abdelkarim Hassan got 3. A bunch of Qatars players got 2. Hasjsafi got 2. Azmoun got 1. Then IFF asked what Hajsafi did and they reduced it.

I think its because they paid the fee for the religious ceremony in Full to FIFA early.

Comment

I'd really like to see azmoun come off the bench for this game. Karim can run circles around the Qatari defenders by the time sardar comes on they won't be able to win a single physical battle against him in the 2nd half. Rafiei is someone I'm pulling to see make the XI too
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

In 5 games so far we have allowed only 10 shots and only 4 shots on target. If that doesn't impress you I don't know what will.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I think if CQ doesnt play gucci/Karim with sardar, then Rafiei as number 10 is a must...

Comment

We are he under dogs
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

At the moment, this is my line up for this game:

Alireza Beiranvand

Ghafouri, Hosseini, Pouraliganji, Mohammadi

Rezaeian, Ezatolahi, Hajsafi, Shojaei, Amiri

Ghoochannejhad

I use Azmoun as sub player for this game.

Comment

Can you explain why Qatar is such a strong side to you?

Comment

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/img]

Comment

When was the last time we had 3 excellent, in-form strikers to choose from? It just wouldn't make sense for us to stick to a lone-striker formation at this point when we can benefit so much more from a combination.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                              When was the last time we had 3 excellent, in-form strikers to choose from? It just wouldn't make sense for us to stick to a lone-striker formation at this point when we can benefit so much more from a combination.
                              Depending on the outcome of the game, CQ will make the right subs to give ourselves more option upfront if need be. Don't forget last match against Qatar we ended up going with 2 strikers(Karim-Gucci) later in the match. His game plan has not failed us so far so you don't want to fix something thats not broken.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Honestly I would go with Gucci up top from the start, I trust him more than Azmoun at the moment. Then depending on the scoreline and the flow of the game we can bring either Karim or Sardar.

Chosing our striker will actually be a big headache this time since to me all three European based strikers are playing at a similar high level of football, Taremi is also doing great as well

Comment

Working...
                                X