No announcement yet.

Ali Karimi @ NK Lokomotiva Zagreb | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Didn't he want to go back to Iran last transfer window or the one before? But the club didn't sell him?

If so I'm sure he's happy today that he didn't go back lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      ^Didn't he want to go back to Iran last transfer window or the one before? But the club didn't sell him?

Yeah he was rumored to be loaned to sepahan but they sent him to NK instead.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Yeah he was rumored to be loaned to sepahan but they sent him to NK instead.
        Yeah but at that time he was struggling and had had no game time pretty much.

I think things changed a lot after he got loaned to NK particularly him starting and getting TM call up and even starting TM games now.

Comment

He better stay out of Iran. Otherwise... ....might be his fate.
          Seriously, this guy is made to play in Serie A. It is a shame for a talent like him to play in Iran...even for my beloved Sepahan.
          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
            He better stay out of Iran. Otherwise... ....might be his fate.
            Seriously, this guy is made to play in Serie A. It is a shame for a talent like him to play in Iran...even for my beloved Sepahan.
            Well he was linked with Inter last year (European sources).

Comment

I hope he doesn't go to Iran, now that he has some TM experience, and his league experience improved, he should be able to sign with another European team if needed
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Dinamo Zagreb didn't gave him a fair chance to prove himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post

from my recollections, Dynamo were never too impressed by him (especially so after they fired that Ex-Sepahan coach of their's who facilitated his move to dynamo in the first place on a 5 year deal @ that..!) after they let go of that coach(forgot his name?) their MGMT wanted to offload him back to Sepahan, but it was more AK who was keen on staying in Europe..? hence they ended up loaning him off to Locomotive..!
                  Obviously they still dont rate him and want him off their books..!( i think Dynamo is looking for a more EU experienced and physical Destroyer type DM (Ando Type), and Ali is definitely more of intelligent positioning, Passing-lane-closer and heads up ball distributor DM(Neku type) ..!

Doubt he would settle for a return back to iran, unless his hunt for a European alternate (greek, russian, holland probably??) hits a dead-end..!!??
                  he doesnt $eem to be too greedy and to me he obviously understands his ticket to Russia18 is only stamped by CQ if he manages to stay in Europe..!! he performed pretty decent in his Locomotive loan spell and in his recent TM features too...! most probably he will attain another loan move els-where in europe, probably with option to buy..??

Comment

i think its best for him to go to greece or holland. either join masouds team or head over to a mid table dutch team

Comment

Dinamo is pushing to buy a french DM from Stade Rennais

Comment

so whats the latest with him..!!?
                        isnt Locomotive interested in buying him ? or at least hand him another loan spell.?

Comment

Karimi is one of those players CQ invited mostly to reward him for his hard work and good mentality. If he goes back to Iran he will most probably lose his spot in TM easily, hence no world cup too.
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I just hope he stays. He got a pretty good reward for staying there, and got to play in a flashy TM tie in Azadi going to WC.
                            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

So What happening to him? Any update?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                So What happening to him? Any update?
                                no update for iranian football transfers = best update

Comment

Working...
                                X