• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    Saeid plays today 15.00 cet
    Against?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      Saeid plays today 15.00 cet
      Love the confidence that we just know he is going to start!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Against?
        Ba FC Ufa dar jaame Roosie.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
            Love the confidence that we just know he is going to start!
            He's starting.

Comment

^oon nike kit fake mimoone?
              any links ?

btw
              whats the mf situation of this club like ? i'd assume they are shallow or at least short of quality ..?
              i think the last couple of times ive seen Anzhi play vs Rostov, i noticed an overall very Young, sorta exciting club which lacked tactical discipline and experience in key positions..???

i'd assume saeed will get the starting nod today since its a cup game.? lets hope so after all that shenanigans pre his move there..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                ^oon nike kit fake mimoone?
                any links ?
                btw
                whats the mf situation of this club like ? i'd assume they are shallow or at least short of quality ..?
                i think the last couple of times ive seen Anzhi play vs Rostov, i noticed an overall very Young, sorta exciting club which lacked tactical discipline and experience in key positions..???
                i'd assume saeed will get the starting nod today since its a cup game.? lets hope so after all that shenanigans pre his move there..!
                http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/501678_ufa_anzhi/#_

He's been staring all of their friendlies recently. I assume they have big role for him.

Comment

Saeed saved a goal. He was close to line, saved with knee.

Comment

che khar to khar bazi mikonan ena ..!! mese teamaye PGL, har kasi bara khodesh o hame swarming the toop mese bacheha 5sale...! i dont think i saw them put together more than 2-3 consecutive passes..!!?

saeed looking strong and poised so far, did well defensively and had a couple of good through passes..!

Comment

che khar to khar bazi mikonan ena ..!! mese teamaye PGL, har kasi bara khodesh o hame swarming the toop mese bacheha 5sale...! i dont think i saw them put together more than 2-3 consecutive passes..!!?

saeed looking strong and poised so far, did well defensively and had a couple of good through passes..!
                      Won some fouls too!

It's real cold right now in Russia. Cold games result in this type of play.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Won some fouls too!

It's real cold right now in Russia. Cold games result in this type of play.
                        hum..! i suppose you could be right..? i guess everyone feels like running in order get some blood pumping ke too zamin yakh nazanan.!!?

hava rusie kheyli sard mimooneh hamishe..!! players should get bonus pay just for enduring that kiri play and training conditions every season..!!

Comment

hum..! i suppose you could be right..? i guess everyone feels like running in order get some blood pumping ke too zamin yakh nazanan.!!?

hava rusie kheyli sard mimooneh hamishe..!! players should get bonus pay just for enduring that kiri play and training conditions every season..!!
                          Yes the problem is the field - the ground is harder than usual and the ball travels differently and running on it is tougher.

Comment

they're playing in Ufa, it's -8°C over there

Comment

and the concede on a swift counter
                              0-1

Comment

Saeid is playing upfront ??

Comment

Working...
                                X