FIFA Transfer Ban- Persian Gulf League Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toni's message

After a lot of lies that are happening in the Iran today about me, I find myself to restore the truth for me but above all for the people of Tabriz, the fans of Tractor and my fans. I would like to clarify in relation to the FiFA case that are rights and duties in an employment contract that I will never abdicate as a professional. In 2013 when I left the club, Mr Jafari promised me to solve my situation until May of that year. He fails with his obligations and with his Word. I went over the following years when I was connected to Tractor alerting the various Presidents (Mr Naomi and Mr Abassi) on this subject always wanted to help and find a way to solve a problem created by Mr Jafari. I'm all situations they never wanted to listen. Moreover, I would like to say about the player João Vilela that he came by the hand of Mr Jafari, because when I arrived at the club all foreigners had been hired (joão Vilela, Anselmo and Flávio). On the other hand, I have the dream of one day seeing Tractor champion because everyone in Tabriz and all Tractor fans deserve it. Seeing the joy and happiness stamped on your faces don't have price. What they intend and have always tried to do during the time that I've been in Tabriz is to break a strong relationship, naturally and spontaneously created, of pure love, between me and and the people of Tabriz and between me and Tractor fans. The attentions of the less positive results and expectations created around the team that unfortunately have not yet resulted in success can't be diverted. They can't erase 4 years of success, they can't erase 4 years of a happy city, pleased and proud with the performance of their team but above all they have never be able to erase the relationship that goes far beyond football. I don't need tricks, I don't use lies, I don't send messages from others, I speak for my self. I use honesty, truth, sincerity, all that I am that I showed you during the 4 years of happiness that I have lived with you.
    Your Toni Oliveira

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQESoYTjQD3/?taken-by=antonio_oliveira33

Comment

So the main reason for Tractor's transfer ban was Hamza Younes complaint. GN threw him out of Tractor and now he's the topscorer of the Greek League

Comment

A brief summary:

Esteghlal Tehran and Tractor Sazi Tabriz both were informed by Fifa. Fifa sent to IFF and their clubs the notifications. Now both club managements try to blame IFF and IFF blaming them back. In fact it is the club which is responsible in first place to check its email/mail/fax. As a result, it is the management team of both Esteghlal and Tractor Sazi to blame.

Tractor and SS fans got the false claims by their managements as facts and the conspiracy theorists and their fellow yellow journalists are making it worse. Now these two club fans think IFF is preventing them from snatching the PGPL title instead of blaming their own management and find the real culprits who got away with embezzled money.

There is only one unclear point and that is a wrong and manipulative translation by IFF. This should be investigated and dealt with.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          A brief summary:
          Esteghlal Tehran and Tractor Sazi Tabriz both were informed by Fifa. Fifa sent to IFF and their clubs the notifications. Now both club managements try to blame IFF and IFF blaming them back. In fact it is the club which is responsible in first place to check its email/mail/fax. As a result, it is the management team of both Esteghlal and Tractor Sazi to blame.
          Tractor and SS fans got the false claims by their managements as facts and the conspiracy theorists and their fellow yellow journalists are making it worse. Now these two club fans think IFF is preventing them from snatching the PGPL title instead of blaming their own management and find the real culprits who got away with embezzled money.
          There is only one unclear point and that is a wrong and manipulative translation by IFF. This should be investigated and dealt with.
          Teraktor and Esteghlal management want IFF to run their club for them it seems.
          And they're so incompetent they couldn't find one person to translate a letter for them.
          This is why a club like Esteghlal forgets to submit player lists for ACL.
          They're like the kid who says "my dog ate my homework". Everyone's fault but themselves.

Comment

Esteghlal is facing new problems: If they don't pay the debts the club owes to Pero Pejic until a certain deadline, Esteghlal might face a deduction of points

http://90tv.ir/news/366362/%D9%81%DB...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

52 complaints in FIFA against 19 Persian League Teams. With most cases against Perspolis FC

اسدی: ۵۲ پرونده باز در فیفا داریم و ۱۹ باشگاه درگیر هستند/ پرسپولیس بیشترین شاکی را دارد
              http://90tv.ir/news/366919/%D8%A7%D8...AA%D9%86%D8%AF

52 cases approximately $4-5 million dollars in debts!!
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

http://static2.90tv.ir/537eaeef/Bigd...30_90tv.ir.mp4
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                  52 complaints in FIFA against 19 Persian League Teams. With most cases against Perspolis FC

اسدی: ۵۲ پرونده باز در فیفا داریم و ۱۹ باشگاه درگیر هستند/ پرسپولیس بیشترین شاکی را دارد
                  http://90tv.ir/news/366919/%D8%A7%D8...AA%D9%86%D8%AF

52 cases approximately $4-5 million dollars in debts!!
                  Khoda lanat kone on modirai ke ye mosht bazikone bonjole khareji avordan Persepolis va teamo be roze siah neshondan. Bade ACL va ghahremanie emsal fekr konam dobare rooz az no roozi az no. Dore batele derakhshano estili va dozd hayi mesle Torkashvand ba enteghalaye Ukraini shoro mishe.

Comment

Looks like IFF has banned clubs with debts to foreign players to sign any foreign players and coaches.

Comment

14 clubs are banned from signing foreign players and coaches

Perspolis, Esteghlal, Tractor Sazi, Padideh, Sepahan, Siah Jamegan, Malavan, Rah Ahan, Pas Hamedan, Shahin Bushehr, Bargh Shiraz, Aboomoslem, Damash Gilan, Damash Iranian

http://90tv.ir/news/380713/%D8%A7%D8...85%D9%86%D8%AF
                      Last edited by 04041374; 04-05-2017, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        14 clubs are banned from signing foreign players and coaches

Perspolis, Esteghlal, Tractor Sazi, Padideh, Sepahan, Siah Jamegan, Malavan, Rah Ahan, Pas Hamedan, Shahin Bushehr, Bargh Shiraz, Aboomoslem, Damash Gilan, Damash Iranian

http://90tv.ir/news/380713/%D8%A7%D8...85%D9%86%D8%AF
                        Good. Should be expanded for at least 5 years.
                        And don't let them sign anyone until they have 3 permanent training fields, one specifically for the youth teams. It would cost less than one foreign player they sign.

Comment

Say goodbye to any ACL success or any chances we had.. The foreign players made things more interesting and fun

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Say goodbye to any ACL success or any chances we had.. The foreign players made things more interesting and fun
                            That's ok. Its a loss-loss tournament. Spend money to win a tournament that would never recover your losses financially and has no prestige.
                            It also messes up our league and national team scheduling.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              That's ok. Its a loss-loss tournament. Spend money to win a tournament that would never recover your losses financially and has no prestige.
                              It also messes up our league and national team scheduling.
                              On top of that, I am sick of our club teams pulling crap like this without any repercussions.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Khoda lanat kone on modirai ke ye mosht bazikone bonjole khareji avordan Persepolis va teamo be roze siah neshondan. Bade ACL va ghahremanie emsal fekr konam dobare rooz az no roozi az no. Dore batele derakhshano estili va dozd hayi mesle Torkashvand ba enteghalaye Ukraini shoro mishe.
                                Royanian made the most bizarre contracts with astronomical numbers for our football standards. I always thought he had the government's support behind him on these transfers, however after getting fired it was revealed that F'ed up big time!

Comment

Working...
                                X