This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I'd rather they visit turkey, the Caucasus, Thailand, Malaysia... then those countries.
    I lump Turkey and many of those caucus regions as being just as bad for Iranians. Plus Turkey is so unstable and anti iranian right now.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

This guy is the most talented TM player but one of those lazy players that doesn't train hard enough. He is always injured and when he does play he is out of gas by min 60 WTF!!' Ahhhhh we needed him

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        I won't be surprised to see Soroush Rafaei starts against Qatar and China with the way he is playing and Dejagah's injury.
        CQ badjor gir dade be baazi dadane Taremi va Amiri, man fekr konam shansesh kame ke Rafei dar tarkibe asli bashe.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Wish Ashkan a speedy recovery!

Comment

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/b...echtigung.html

The article says he is at last allowed to play for his team. It also says he will likely return to the pitch in April, hence miss the two WCQ games against Qatar and China.

Comment

Valerien Ismael has been sacked as Wolfsburg coach.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Valerien Ismael has been sacked as Wolfsburg coach.
                Dutchman Andries Jonker has been appointed as manager and brings former Arsenal star Fredrik Ljungberg with him as assistant. They both come from the Arsenal Academy where Jonker has been the lead and Ljungberg been in charge of the youth squads.

Before helming the Arsenal Academy the past 3 years he's mostly known for being Louis van Gaal's assistant in Bayern and also caretaker (4 wins, 1 draw). He continued as their U23 coach before he became an assistant at Wolfsburg for Magath, Köstner and Hecking, which later on led him being offered the Arsenal job. Wolfsburg is clearly trying to re-establish their own identity (might be another reason for Dejagahs homecoming) by building from the youth ranks rather than investing in names.

There is though questions if Jonker is a bit of a gamble in terms of him being a long term person and not an experienced "Feuerwehrmann" (i.e. firefighter) that can come in and get rid of the fires and chaos and keep the team in Bundesliga. Since he's Dutch and worked under LvG he'll probably establish a 4-3-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                  http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/b...echtigung.html

The article says he is at last allowed to play for his team. It also says he will likely return to the pitch in April, hence miss the two WCQ games against Qatar and China.
                  Inshallah by then, we have qualified to the World Cup

Tavakol be Khoda and the universe

Comment

Any updates on his injury? Hope he still comes for oordoo to be with the team.

Comment

wolfsburg tied 1-1 away to mainz. Decent result. Mainz are doing well.

Comment

Ashkan's having a speedier recovery than expected and he'll be available to start practicing with Wolfsburg again in a week. Which means he'll also be available for both Team Melli games!! I can't find the source right now but if anybody cam please post it.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                          Ashkan's having a speedier recovery than expected and he'll be available to start practicing with Wolfsburg again in a week. Which means he'll also be available for both Team Melli games!! I can't find the source right now but if anybody cam please post it.
                          That source is a picture of me praying to the football Gods that no more players get injured. I want a full strength national team in these next games.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                            Here's the source.

Comment

Sweeeeeet

big boost for our winning chances vs gutter..! Ashkan really brings it on vs these filthy soosks..!

Comment

Huge win for Wolfsburg over RasenBallsport Leipzig.

3 points clear of relegation.

Comment

Working...
                                X