Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017 - Page 63

Closed Thread
Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 Times in 2,385 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Lol I guess being in your 20s makes you a kid, sure.

Even as a kid, my point stands. I didn't mean to bash you personally, I'm just upset at the negative energy being thrown around Abedzadeh.

I swear everytime he concedes a goal, people here lose it. He's been doing fine and he's a great #2 to Beiranvand right now.
    3rd-Hossein Hosseini is better, but I will stand my ground that he is miles above Mazaheri and deserves a GKing Spot for TM since he's playing week in and week out. (Also because he is Ghoddos friend and a friend to others.)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,899 Times in 2,281 Posts

he's a great #2 to Beiranvand right now.
    No he is not, Hosseini, Niazmand, and even Mazaheri in level of talent, are much better than him.
    I am ready to bet the moment he loses his no1 spot in club soon or later he will lose his TM spot.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,053 Times in 1,999 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    3rd-Hossein Hosseini is better, but I will stand my ground that he is miles above Mazaheri and deserves a GKing Spot for TM since he's playing week in and week out. (Also because he is Ghoddos friend and a friend to others.)
    Interesting that you think Hosseini is better considering how much you hate esteghlal lol.

I think Hosseini during his peak form last year was phenomenal but i would still take Abedzadeh at #2

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 502 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    He is a very average keeper at best, nothing close to European league level and i honestly still wonder how he gets the start!! He does many many amateurish mistakes that even keepers in amateur level are not allowed to do. He is so risky, he has this braveness of his dad, but unless his dad, most of his risks are not calculated. TBH, i can name 7-8 keepers in Iran better than him, his issue is not only his height.
    He started in LA Blues in CSL when his dad was goalkeeping coach there. That was the teams first year. After he went to Persepolis and played 0 games in 2 years. After that his dad moved to Rah Ahan and brought him with him and he played 9 games in 2 years in Rah Ahan.
    He got his chance because of his dad and his connections. His dad gave him his career. He has never been a good goalkeeper.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 Times in 1,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdot View Post
    He started in LA Blues in CSL when his dad was goalkeeping coach there. That was the teams first year. After he went to Persepolis and played 0 games in 2 years. After that his dad moved to Rah Ahan and brought him with him and he played 9 games in 2 years in Rah Ahan.
    He got his chance because of his dad and his connections. His dad gave him his career. He has never been a good goalkeeper.
    So his dad got him to start in a respectable team in a very respectable European league? Boro baba.......

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kian B. For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,852 Posts
    Got to respect the fact that Amir has gone from playing for Sunday League teams (Dinamo Dorigo - a tiny london club named after Tony Dorigo LOOOL!), Persian FC London, Longon Tigers etc...

He's gone from the 16th tier of a league system to being an international goalkeeper. Can't think of anyone else in international football who has done that!

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Lol I guess being in your 20s makes you a kid, sure.

Even as a kid, my point stands. I didn't mean to bash you personally, I'm just upset at the negative energy being thrown around Abedzadeh.

I swear everytime he concedes a goal, people here lose it. He's been doing fine and he's a great #2 to Beiranvand right now.
    Exactly, let's build his self confidence, he's still young.
    Gkeepers have the toughest job.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Roxanaz80 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,923 Times in 677 Posts
    Today's game against Benfica ended 0-1 with a single penalty goal, which Abedzadeh himself caused.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,899 Times in 2,281 Posts
    They are almost in relegation zone, it is matter of time until they sack their coach.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Check out the latest Gol Bezan interview with Amir Abedzadeh

Topics: World Cup, Asian Cup, Marítimo, his future and more.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greenguy4life For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 147

You do not have permission to view the list of names.