This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    He lost his no1 spot to the other guy since AC. Warmed the bench again!
    who dares dethrone our crown prince? hope he gets back his no.1 spot soon!
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

One thing I just can't understand about Abedzadeh is how the hell he played for such low-ranked teams.

I mean Dinamo Dorigo, a team named after a comical journeyman Aussie-born english defender who not many people have heard of - who are in the lower ranks of the second division of the Camden Town local sunday league - I think it is around the 17th or 18th tier of English football.

Is there any iranian international who has played in such a low league? A league which is still far away from even being a decent amateur league.

Let alone the other teams he's played for - London Tigers ( Spartan South Midlands League Division One) and Persian FC London - No idea where they play.

Fair play to him from going all the way to the national team despite this. He's a great keeper. What a unique trajectory.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        One thing I just can't understand about Abedzadeh is how the hell he played for such low-ranked teams.

I mean Dinamo Dorigo, a team named after a comical journeyman Aussie-born english defender who not many people have heard of - who are in the lower ranks of the second division of the Camden Town local sunday league - I think it is around the 17th or 18th tier of English football.

Is there any iranian international who has played in such a low league? A league which is still far away from even being a decent amateur league.

Let alone the other teams he's played for - London Tigers ( Spartan South Midlands League Division One) and Persian FC London - No idea where they play.

Fair play to him from going all the way to the national team despite this. He's a great keeper. What a unique trajectory.
        I think his dad was a huge asset in that, he pulled strings to get him to Persepolis and Rah Ahan where we was a goalkeeping coach

Comment

His team is playing Lille right now, anyone know if he's playing?

Comment

Abedzadeh played from start last night and was subbed out after 68 min
            They won 3-2 against a Qatari team.

Next game is against Luton tomorow.

Comment

Why isnt there a new thread for Abedzadeh since 2017?

Comment

he was warming the bench against Las Palmas in a 1-0 victory of his side.

Comment

What happened that he lost his starting spot?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Asian cup + overrated

Comment

His ability is inflated imo, he concedes too many penalties and stupid goals as a gk. If it weren't for his connections I don't think he would've made it this far

Comment

Working...
                      X