Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017 - Page 52

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,958 Times in 6,697 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    He was bad against Bosnia.
    The whole team was bad against Bosnia. He can't be singled out.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,173 Times in 4,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    He was bad against Bosnia.
    I don't think that's too fair.. The first 2 goals he was basically chanceless. One was placed perfectly and hit the post and went in, the 2nd goal he was put in a really bad 1v1 position thanks to Hosseini's screw up.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,262 Times in 8,465 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Camran khan View Post
    I don't think that's too fair.. The first 2 goals he was basically chanceless. One was placed perfectly and hit the post and went in, the 2nd goal he was put in a really bad 1v1 position thanks to Hosseini's screw up.
    The first Bosnia goal was his fault. Completely out of position.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

The

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,313 Times in 1,478 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Camran khan View Post
    I feel like if Davari had conceded the same goals, you wouldn't be so forgiving. Haghighi had a couple of good saves in a handful of matches, and people saying Haghighi was light-years better than Davari don't notice that they were both on the same level. Haghighi has reached a low point, just like Davari. That is not to boost or insult either, we just don't have many consistent options at GK, and I feel like it is a popularity contest of who is "good" and who deserves what.

Right now, Davari starting in the 2nd division of Germany is in a much better place than Haghighi, and I feel like you and others' soft spot for Haghighi is showing.

I am sure you would still put Haghighi (whom hasn't played more than 30 competitive games since 2015, as ahead of Davari, but that would demonstrate a lack of objectivity.

Haghighi was good enough on a few occasions, but nothing special. I will admit Davari is the same, and even Beiranvand, Abedzadeh, etc have shown signs of inconsistency.

Right now, Beiranvand is clearly the most consistent, and should be our #1, but if the career of Haghighi has shown anything, a strong world cup showing does not prevent you from playing 30 games in 3 years.

Beiranvand with some good decision-making could have overcame this, but his choice to stay at Persepolis and Iranian players' general poor decision-making makes me think he will have a rough period ahead as well. I hope not, but his choices give me little faith.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Afat11 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

It's really weird watching a game for the sole purpose of watching a keeper. Like I want maritmo to win, but I also want to see them get pegged back so I can see Abedzadeh make some saves.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bagg10 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,244 Posts
    not a good goal to concede should have been his

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ab-Gosht For This Useful Post:

The

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,974 Times in 2,241 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    not a good goal to concede should have been his
    A good goalie would save that, and that's the thing, Amir is decent, but not good. 6/10 times, he saves that shot, he even got his hands on the ball but wasn't firm enough to redirect the ball. Last season as well, there were times where he would let in goals a good goalie would save, but we they were not easy shots to save. A team like Maritimo or another mid-level team in a mid-level European league is his ceiling.

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    He probably should have got that and I think he got his fingers on it. But in his defense his defenders were soorakh. 4 guys ran at that forward and they couldn't even block an angle for Amir to cover the other/s.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bagg10 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Lol 2 goals in stoppage time- Maritimo wins 2-1
    twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ideannakhjavani For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    WHAT A COMEBACK!!! Two goals in injury time. Maritmo up 2-1 now.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bagg10 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.