Daniel Norouzi - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daniel Norouzi

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,057 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Good for him that hes happy. Considering his EU experience I thought he could have been a good option for sepahan at left back, but hes probably around aghaei's level anyways. Actually when I have seen aghaei at LB for sepahan he has looked good, although obviously he hasnt looked as good for TM
    Aghaei was decent is the last friendlies. I don't think he'll make the WC squad though. I reckon Milad and Ehsan will be taken as the left backs that way he can call up another player as Ehsan covers left back and centre mid.

On Norouzi, I don't know how much this matters but he was capped for all of Denmark's youth teams from under 20s down to under 16s. He's still young at 25, if Daniel Norouzi can get his team promoted back to the top flight alongside Daniel Gharabaghi Stuckler then he might well be considered by whoever is the team melli coach at that time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to greenguy4life For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,252 Times in 2,705 Posts
    Update on Daniel Norouzi. He scored in Naestved's 3:0 away win against Avarta today. Naestved is on the verge of promoting to the Danish 1st division. They are currently second in the league:

"Næstved took another step towards the 1st division

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Næstved was superior in Sunday's second game in football division 2 against Avarta.

With a victory of 3-0 in Espelundens Idrætspark, the Saddlebacks took another step towards the 1st Division. Again they are four points in front of the closest pursuit in third place.

It was Nikolaj Hansen who brought Næstved in front of head after half an hour, about minutes after Daniel Norouzi made it 2-0."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aenima_8 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,252 Times in 2,705 Posts
    Update on Daniel. He signed a 1 year deal with 2nd Division Danish side FC Helsingør:

"FC Helsingør is missing Daniel Norouzi

FC Helsingør has signed a one-year contract with Naestved profile Daniel Norouzi.

FC Helsingør reinforces with Daniel Norouzi, who comes from Næstved.

Here, the left-back did not extend his deal, and now he has signed a one-year contract with Helsingør, who is struggling to get back in the 1st division.

"Suddenly an opportunity arose and Daniel is a player that we have had on our list for almost a few years now, so it was just about to hit," Sports Manager Brian Gellert said in a press release.

- He is a versatile player covering many places and he has an excellent winning mentality. I'm sure he'll be a huge win for us as I see him as a player who fits perfectly into our squad, both on and off the field.

Daniel Norouzi says in the announcement that he wanted to be able to combine school and work with his football, which is why FC Helsingør's offer was perfect."

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,145 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Omid Namazi is the coach of Helsingør, not a surprise I guess as Omid was probably already familiar with him
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Omid Namazi is the coach of Helsingør, not a surprise I guess as Omid was probably already familiar with him
    They're in the 3rd tier though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 66

You do not have permission to view the list of names.