Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Apparently the interest between Iranionios and Mehdi Taremi is mutual!

If things go smoothly with Persepolis he could be the 3rd Iranian on this gem of a greek team with in a few weeks!
    I read that PP is asking for 1 million Euros for him though. Don't know how realistic that is.

Comment

Taremi to Panionios would be a small consolation price for us after what we have witnessed with Sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Taremi to Panionios would be a small consolation price for us after what we have witnessed with Sardar.
        baba to am ke vel nemikoni. You dont need to infect every thread with your blatant bias and negativity. Lets face it, you have been waiting to bash sardar ever since he went to rostov. Even when the guy was destroying boateng and Athletico madrid, Anderlecht and your beloved Ajax, you were still shitting on him and his team. Just give it a rest. You can have your opinion but you don't need to keep reminding everybody at every turn. Taremi leaving PP has nothing to do with sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          baba to am ke vel nemikoni. You dont need to infect every thread with your blatant bias and negativity. Lets face it, you have been waiting to bash sardar ever since he went to rostov. Even when the guy was destroying boateng and Athletico madrid, Anderlecht and your beloved Ajax, you were still shitting on him and his team. Just give it a rest. You can have your opinion but you don't need to keep reminding everybody at every turn. Taremi leaving PP has nothing to do with sardar.
          Unfortunately, Sardar will always get bashed regardless. Pretty soon, we will find Sardar bashings on Alex Nouri thread and maybe even find its way to the other players threads. He made his decision, move on and let the kid play. Iranian fans just don't know when to quit whining.

Comment

Taremi staying in Iran is a much worse scenario than Azmoun to Rubin. I know we all believe Azmoun deserves better, but at least he stays in Europe and still will need to work hard - but on the other side we have witnessed hundreds of players going to waste by staying in Iran.
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^^i can't find the video, there is a video of Iman Mobali, after his famous fight with Daei decided to go to UAE. In the interview they ask him "are you thinking about going to europe" he responds something along the lines of "i am always thinking about improving and next step is europe"

we all saw what happen to this guy!! Unfortunately many players in iran are just like Mobali. Taremi is one of them.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Panionios

Hello my Iranian friends,

I am a Greek guy, supporter of Panionios, and i'm delighted that we keep trying to sign Iranian players.

Karim Ansarifard, was amazing while he played at us.

Masoud Shojaei is really special, both as footballer and as a person. He is really loved by Panionios fans and his teammates, even though sometimes they have to try really hard to keep him calm, (very often he is losing his temper after hard tackles by opponents or bad referee decisions).
                It seems that he chose to stay with us instead of going to Panathinaikos, a much bigger club, that also wanted him, and we are delighted about it!!!!

Ehsan Hajsafi, is also about to be announced and he seems like a great player too, able to play all left side of the field. What's your opinion about him?

Mehdi Taremi would be a dream transfer, if it happens. Seeing him in play and reading how many goals he scored last years, is making all Panionios fans ecstatic in the possibility of having him in Greece!
                What do you think?

Cheers guys,
                Raphael

Comment

^^ Welcome @PFDC

It would be great to see Taremi as third Iranian at your club, who seems to have faith in Iranian players.
                  Thank you for the kind words and i hope your team has a succesfull season in Greece competition!
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Hi Raphael and welcome to PFDC!

Masoud is indeed one of the classiest and humble persons around!

Hajsafi indeed is a great player. Very consistent and a valuable player of our national team for many years now. Very good signing by your team!

Taremi would be a great signing for any team imo. He sometimes misses some good opportunities but he does score quite often as well and besides that, he creates a lot of opportunities for his teammates at the same time.
                    He will get you tons of penalty kicks throughout the season. Also he seems to have found himself a fixed spot in our national team and with the WC coming he will only get more valuable and wanted by bigger teams. It would be a very good move for Panionios if you guys manage to sign him.

Good luck to Panionios and our boys the coming season!
                    Last edited by Amin_; 06-28-2017, 11:57 PM.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Current notable free agents

Comment

The middle of that photo is not really notable today I think.

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

According to Cyprus media APOEL Nicosia are also after Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            According to Cyprus media APOEL Nicosia are also after Taremi
                            Ew, no thanks. Taremi deserves way better. He should aim for Greek League minimum

Comment

Jabbari returned to Esteghlal

Comment

jabbari just signed a 2 year contract with esteghlal

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Current notable free agents

Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X