Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G1NMENA - fake copyright claim | UPDATE: PFDC CHANNEL REMOVED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    Just received the same message on my latest video.

Lol, whoever it is must be on these forums.

Just follow the steps I listed above and it'll go away
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

im getting bit lost with all these technical info....
      but just wondering Can't you guys Retaliate against these bastards in kind..!!?

just claim copyrights on every damn video these fuck-wads post on youtube and make them go through all the bitch-work of getting the copyrights claim removed by the youtube staff and their slow-ass, tedious removal process..!!

or just copy past Rugs's letters and fight them back that way..!!

lets unleash the Iranian Internet Mafia on their website and their entire contents on social media..!! modafkers ...!

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post

Why would someone on this forum do this, and claim copyright for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Why would someone on this forum do this, and claim copyright for that?
          I mean they are watching the forums. How else would they have found out about that video? Very random

Comment

I mean they are watching the forums. How else would they have found out about that video? Very random
            Bro. they don't need to do that manually - YouTube has that special Video detection technology. The copyright claim immediately pops up after uploading, even if you don’t publish the video. We are not the only victims; others are fighting the same problem.

These moftkhors seem to have faked an agreement with IRIB, partnered up with some company and managed to fool YouTube. Now all they need to do is sit back and easily receive all the money from hundreds, if not thousands, of Iranian videos! This is huge and damn illegal - could easily put them in jail for several years!

Now I believe they haven’t been exposed yet because Iranians are not united enough - we need much much more complaints to raise awareness and make YouTube realize what is going on. The thing is that these criminals are not taking the videos down - the vids stay online, but all the money goes to them! Hence I think some Iranians are unaware of that and don’t care much as long as their videos stay online - BUT we should not let them do that!

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            okay something doesn't make sense here. I spoke to hamed TV about 6 months ago (business matters) and I believe that he is also one of the victim of this Gold1 fake copyright claims. Hamed Tv Is also based in uk but G1 is based in Germany. Another thing is that I work with few celebrities based in Iran ( Rambod - Khandevaane) and as far as I know they do not have any contracts with any companies based in foreign countries . So this is 100% fake .
            Now In terms of finding out who is behind this, I believe you can check The Full info of CEO (from company web checkers). What is their company Registration Number ??
            PS: I only spoke to Hamed Tv Once. So I don't have that much information about him.
            I can also speak to Rambod About This and maybe he can form an official complaint against the company.
            PLEASE do that and spread the message as much you can!

Just received the same message on my latest video.
            File a dispute bro., don't be afraid. What about your other videos?

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            im getting bit lost with all these technical info....
            but just wondering Can't you guys Retaliate against these bastards in kind..!!?
            just claim copyrights on every damn video these fuck-wads post on youtube and make them go through all the bitch-work of getting the copyrights claim removed by the youtube staff and their slow-ass, tedious removal process..!!
            or just copy past Rugs's letters and fight them back that way..!!
            lets unleash the Iranian Internet Mafia on their website and their entire contents on social media..!! modafkers ...!
            Indeed, we need to attack more & more - so much that YouTube sees it & starts to question these moftkhors!
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Could it be a scandalous scheme by Google, in order to sidestep having to pay off advertising kickbacks to you guys as the content creators/providers ..! ??
              They certainly don't seem all too eager to expedite the fix to this issue ..!? Nor make the process easier by any means. ..!

Just reading some of the Google responses posted here by you guys, if I didn't know any better I woulda thought they wanted to discourage you from even challenging their bs copyrights infringement accusations. ..!?

Comment

Just received copyright claim from "BroadbandTV_VIP".

They are trying to put an ad on my video and make $$ by claiming it is theirs.

The claim was called: MONETIZATION Monetized by claimant

Disputed it, they will lose.

I kind of want to find their videos and do the same thing.

If I figure it out I will post it and we should all dispute their videos.

Comment

Update:

I challenged their initial copyright claim. The again disputed my challenge. Youtube wrote me "After reviewing your dispute, BroadbandTV_VIP has decided that their copyright claim is still valid."

I filed the next step, which basically tells the disputer to take me to court because I am denying their claim. Obviously they didn't and I received this email: "Good news! Your dispute wasn’t reviewed within 30 days, so the copyright claim on your YouTube video has now been released."

Conclusion: Don't be threatened by these claimers. They have no grounds to claim copyright on your videos.

Comment

G1NMENA - fake copyright claim

These guys are absolute pigs.

They recently raided nearly all my videos with IRIB content, claiming it was G1MENA property.

No point trying to file 13 copyright disputes.

I give up uploading on YouTube.

Comment

These guys are absolute pigs.
                      They recently raided nearly all my videos with IRIB content, claiming it was G1MENA property.
                      No point trying to file 13 copyright disputes.
                      I give up uploading on YouTube.
                      Wrong attitude, come on don’t give up like that!

I filed a dispute for every video, won ALL cases, and finally stopped getting copyright claims. Maybe they will return doing the same shit in some weeks, but obviously it paid off to fight back - and I won't stop. Just prepare a short text mentioning they have no right to do so as this is content of IRIB, free to use for everyone - add one of the links I posted in the OP as well. Once you have this text you just need to copy & paste it for all your 13 videos. Pretty easy and it will only take few minutes.

The more disputes YouTube receives, the more they will start to question whoever is behind these fake tokhmi copyright claims.
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Few YouTube channels that regularly post PGL highlights have been removed. Probably due to the same reason.

Comment

I can't appeal until I verify my YT account. Have you all verified your accounts?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            I can't appeal until I verify my YT account. Have you all verified your accounts?
                            I don't remember. I guess I must have, but it was probably a long time ago.

I thought they only need a phone number to verify?

Comment

I don't remember. I guess I must have, but it was probably a long time ago.

I thought they only need a phone number to verify?
                              You're right, they just want a phone number but thats too much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                You're right, they just want a phone number but thats too much for me.
                                You can always use someone else's phone number. I think I used my hamrah avval number when I did it.

Comment

Working...
                                X