Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I'm not a fan of the South Korean team, I never was. I believe they genuinely dislike us, but then again any Asian team wants to play like Germany or Brazil when they face Iran. I believe we stand alone vs. the rest of the group, none are our ''friends''. It is the same South Korea who caused our elimination from the WCQ when they had nothing to play for, only to help their North Korean brothers to qualify for the 2010 World Cup. Iran should eliminate the South Koreans as well at all costs if given the chance to do so. They also changed the venue from Seoul to Ulsan to put us on a disadvantage last time, that was just a dirty way to fool with us.
    Are you serious or just fking with us? lmao

Comment

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

So the game starts at 6:15 Tehran time > 7:45 PST > 10:45 EST

That is what ESPN website has listed as

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Keano; 10-10-2016, 10:40 PM.

Comment

^ Game starts at 6:15 PM Tehran time/10:45 AM Eastern/7:45 AM Pacific.

Comment

You guys inshalla we are celebrating a win at this time tomorrow. Im already really pumped and cant wait for the match to start. I dont think I will sleep much tonight.

Comment

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index/.../channel/espn3
            I am stoked. Finally, a good quality streaming.
            Last edited by rezabmehr; 10-10-2016, 09:45 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

I feel like we'll have a great showing tomorrow.

I think it'll be the first time since Brazil '14 that people will truly get to see what our new team can do. Our new generation is a talented, athletic, and disciplined bunch, thanks to CQ largely, and also simply just older players retiring! Mohammadi, Rezaian, Pouraliganji, Sardar, Jahanbakhsh, Ezatollai, Vahid Amiri, Taremi, Torabi, Beiranvand are all now cruical first team memebers who have paid their initial dues and are now ready to take that next big step and qualify for WC, therefore it is important that we establish our new team's identity in this game.

We know what we are capable of defensively, but on offense, especially since we are playing at home, we need to have more of the possession than SK and we need to dictate our game to the Koreans and make them make mistakes. CQ is a defensive minded coach and we all know you don't win games by conceding goals but there is a time and place for everything, we can't hold back in Azadi like we are scared...This performance will go beyond this one game, this is a new team and everyone including the players will need to realize and believe that we are not strictly a defensive team with counter attacking strategies. We can Joga Bonito and tear shit up too!
              I am sure CQ will make certain offensive adjustments tomorrow. Let's go TM!!

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index/.../channel/espn3
                I am stoked. Finally, a good quality streaming.
                with english commentary i assume..??

Comment

back to 4231 for me
                  Bei
                  Rezaeian PAG Hossaini MilMo
                  ANDO----Saeed
                  ARJ----Massoud----Dejagha
                  Sardar
                  1-0 Sardar with header
                  Vamos Carlito's Boys

Comment

Guys please beat Koreans tomorrow. I want them to be embarassed and know who the better team truly is. They think they are better because they some more players in Europe? Give me a break!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      with english commentary i assume..??
                      In the past, yes and I hope the same tomorrow.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                        ^ Game starts at 6:15 PM Tehran time/10:45 AM Eastern/7:45 AM Pacific.
                        Yes, sorry I mistyped. I meant 6:15. Thanks for correcting me [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                          In the past, yes and I hope the same tomorrow.
                          thanks
                          anyone knows how to get around the ISP filter they got in order to watch..?

my shitty ISP isnt on their list of approved ISPs..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            I think the game is scheduled for 6:45 AM Pacific Time.... can any one confirm?
                            7:45 Bro. Iran has changed their time to daylight savings so they are 10 1/2 hours ahead (PST) right now.
                            sigpic

Comment

^ You can watch ESPN3 on university campuses in the US if you're a college student.

You can also get it on a free 7-day trial if you have a PS3 or PS4.

Finally, if you have any friends or relatives who have cable or an approved ISP, ask for their password and you should be able to log in.

Comment

anyone has the link for youtube afc channel? cant find any wcq links there.

Comment

Working...
                                X