Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: China - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (06.09.2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup Qualifier: China - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (06.09.2016)

Match Information
    Game: China - Iran
    Venue: Shenyang Olympic Sports Center, Shenyang, China
    Date: Tuesday 6 September 2016
    Local Time: 19:35 CST
    Tournament: FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifying Games
    Stage: Final Round Match day 2, Group A

Match Report
    FIFA
    AFC

Officials
    Referee: Adham Makhadmeh (Jordan)

Latest head-to-head results
    W - L - W - W - D

Time Zones*
    04:35 Los Angeles - Vancouver
    07:35 New York - Toronto
    12:35 Lissabon - London
    13:35 Amsterdam - Berlin
    15:35 Dubai
    16:05 Tehran
    21:35 Sydney (next day)

Broadcasters
    The AFC Hub

*To avoid confusion, you can convert the times by yourself if you doubt the accurateness of this post here:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Good luck to us all.

Comment

Go TM!!
      btw I really do hope that our young talents like Torabi won't be too brillant vs China otherwise CSL teams will start snatching our players one by one, just like they're doing with the Koreans

Comment

I have a feeling this will be possible line up
        Beiro
        Rezaeain-Hosseini-Montazeri-Milad
        Ando-Ezzat
        JB-Dejagah(or Shojaei)-Hajsafi
        Azmoun

Shojaei for Dejagah(If Dejagah is not 100%)
        That is not the line up i like but have feeling CQ will go with only one striker away
        My preference is:

Beiro
        Ghafouri-Hosseini-Montazeri-Milad
        Ando-Ezzat
        JB-Shojaei(or Shojaeian)-Torabi
        Azmoun(or Gucci)

Comment

China will be tough but I think we will have a more open game with them. Think it will benefit the boys to be away from home. They will be more relaxed.

Comment

Kiarash Jan Please add the other broadcast sites like Iran Proud etc to the broadcasters links. I cant get AFC hub to work in the states even with the Hola extension. Also it will be Broadcast on ESPN3.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
              Kiarash Jan Please add the other broadcast sites like Iran Proud etc to the broadcasters links. I cant get AFC hub to work in the states even with the Hola extension. Also it will be Broadcast on ESPN3.
              Hotspot Shield Extension on Google Chrome got AFC Hub to work for me.

Comment

Hope CQ makes the necessary changes of taking out rezaeian, Hajsafi, and taremi and puts in Ghafouri, Milad Mo, and Torabi to replace them. It is crucial we make these changes....also I wonder if PAG will be used at any point since he's the most familiar with China. We need to snag another 3 points, it is so important that we get 3 points and start off with a perfect record!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

China in China will be VERY VERY HARD!!! trust me! its going to be tough tough game!! i will be happy with a draw!!

Comment

china away is hard, but with our win and thier lost, we dont need to take risk,we just need to sit back and wait for our chance to score and it will come, while they will attack to score,azmoun will have chances, as we saw chinese is weak in high balls just like they conceded against korea.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      china away is hard, but with our win and thier lost, we dont need to take risk,we just need to sit back and wait for our chance to score and it will come, while they will attack to score,azmoun will have chances, as we saw chinese is weak in high balls just like they conceded against korea.
                      Absolutely, but they are a wounded wolf, they will fight like rabid dogs to score. Their achilles heel is that they concede just as easily... We just need to tighten up our defense like we did vs Argentina and hope JB and Azmoun or even Gucci pull another Qatar!....

Comment

Update to afternoon of Sep 3. only about 1,500 to 2,000 tickets left for sale for the China - Iran match, IFF had officially requested for 1,000 tickets
                        傲游截图20160903132722.png
                        Class D tickets is only 180 CNY (27 USD), totally about 3,000 tickets
                        Class C tickets 380 CNY (57 USD), about 20,000
                        Class B tickets 580 CNY (87 USD), about 25,000
                        Class A Tickets 880 CNY (132 USD), about 10,000
                        VIP tickets 1280 CNY (192 USD), about 3,000
                        I am Tigersandys
                        Forza Guo'an
                        加油!国安队!

Comment

We'll most likely rotate so you can probably expect players like Ebrahimi, Torabi, Mohammadi, PAG starting

Comment

Would be so awesome if they stream all games on youtube from now on, long live chromecast!

Comment

China isnt so far yet to challange the big names.....other than a win vs china should not even be taken into concideration for us.
                              Do remember, china is going to be an easy victom for our other rivals in the group like shatar and uzb, to collect points from.
                              This is a must -win-match, for us,
                              basta

Comment

Working...
                              X