56.Japan
    66.United Arab Emirates
    78.China PR
    85.Qatar
    114.Syria
    128.Iraq
    135.Thailand

http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranki...e/men/afc.html
    Yikes. Japan is slipping. I am sure they are not happy about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
      DAMN, why so early. I enjoy the game much more when its at night like the Qatar game.
      Sunset on that day will be at 17:34, 41 minutes before kick-off. Don't worry

https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/iran...h=10&year=2016

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس،

Iran will play Syria in Malaysia.

تیم های ملی ایران و سوریه از هفته پنجم رقابتهای مقدماتی جام جهانی در تاریخ 25 آبان ماه امسال در کشور مالزی به مصاف هم خواهند رفت

.کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا امروز سرانجام تصمیم گرفت تا کشور مالزی میزبان دیدار تیمهای ملی سوریه در مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 باشد.

این در حالی است که پیش از این و با اعلام فیفا، لبنان و ورزشگاه کمیل شمعون در این کشور به عنوان میزبان دیدار تیم ملی سوریه در رقابتهای مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه در منطقه آسیا معرفی شده بود که AFC پس از بررسیهای دقیقتر میزبانی این کشور را رد و مالزی را جایگزین لبنان کرد.
        با این حساب تمام دیدارهای سوریه در مقدماتی جام جهانی از از جمله دیدار با ایران در این کشور برگزار خواهد شد.
        This is great news as TM will fly charter and the Syrians will use cargo class and arrive tired and fatigued! Advantage TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          FIFA Rankings September 2016:
          37.Iran
          45.Australia
          47.Korea Republic
          49.Uzbekistan
          52.Saudi Arabia
          56.Japan
          66.United Arab Emirates
          78.China PR
          85.Qatar
          114.Syria
          128.Iraq
          135.Thailand
          http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranki...e/men/afc.html
          That moment when Japan isn't in Asia's top 5, but Saudi Arabia is......

Comment

FIFA ranking is BS to be honest....

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              FIFA ranking is BS to be honest....
              I agree ... but it matters as far as seeding goes

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
              “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

LOOOOOL and this fifa ranking means, Iran is ahead of the following countries in no particular order:

Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Senegal, Cameroon, Serbia, Greece, etc.

This is a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  LOOOOOL and this fifa ranking means, Iran is ahead of the following countries in no particular order:

This is a joke!
                  And why would it be funny or a joke? All those teams you mentioned are by no means superior to Iran. We would give a good match to any of them. Are you just saying it because they are European teams? Except for the 2 African nations, which we never lost to at a WC.

Comment

^ also Ibra quit international so that is a big hit to the swedish national team.
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

What a strange choice of argument if you wanted to demean the FIFA rankings. I can't see a single side in that list that would be heavy favourites against us on a neutral ground. In fact, we'd probably be favourites against the two African sides.

Lol at Wales' position, sure, but gtf with that argument above.

Comment

LOL...yeah we gave a good match to Argentina in the WC2016 too! So we could actually be first in the list ahead of the whole world! You guys are too funny!

Comment

Team rankings based on actual results of matches played, I know, mad funny lololololololol

Comment

This is a joke!
                            Youre kind of contradicting yourself here. Didn't you say that top ipl teams would finish in the mid table in the bundesliga? Then you think it's a joke that Iran is above mighty Greece, Cameroon, and Ibra-less Sweden? I don't mean to be rude but I have to say that your views are kind of weird.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                              Youre kind of contradicting yourself here. Didn't you say that top ipl teams would finish in the mid table in the bundesliga? Then you think it's a joke that Iran is above mighty Greece, Cameroon, and Ibra-less Sweden? I don't mean to be rude but I have to say that your views are kind of weird.
                              What does a league of a country have anything to do with the best 11 players of that country?! More than half of Iran's starters don't even play in IPL. If you remember that statement you mentioned from me, you should also remember that I said Iran's best players are comparable with Europe's good players while Iran's good players are comparable with Europe's average players! In 10 official games, Sweden's best players would beat our best players more than 5 times, even without Ibra! I don't know how that's contradicting myself. It's actually confirming what I've been saying!

Comment

What does a league of a country have anything to do with the best 11 players of that country?! More than half of Iran's starters don't even play in IPL. If you remember that statement you mentioned from me, you should also remember that I said Iran's best players are comparable with Europe's good players while Iran's good players are comparable with Europe's average players! In 10 official games, Sweden's best players would beat our best players more than 5 times, even without Ibra! I don't know how that's contradicting myself. It's actually confirming what I've been saying!
                                Then that makes it even mor e contradicting. If more than half the starters of TM don't play in ipl and you think that top ipl teams would finish mid table in the bundesliga than that means that players who mostly aren't even good enough to play for TM are good enough to come together and finish mid table in the bundesliga. Surely then the TM starters are mostly better than those players and would do great in the bundesliga by your logic. Yet you also think that's it's a joke for Iran to be above Greece, Denmark, Sweden, Cameroon, etc? I mean just look at those countries. Most of them didn't even make the 2014 World Cup and most won't make the 2018. Maybe some are overall better on paper but it's surely not a joke for TM to be above them in ranking.

Comment

Working...
                                X