X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL this is what we needed.

بعد از حمله به کارلوس کی*روش؛
    برانکو ایوانکوویچ به کمیته انضباطی دعوت شد

سرمربی پرسپولیس که امروز مصاحبه تندی علیه کارلوس کی روش و برنامه هایش انجام داده بود، در اتفاقی عجیب به کمیته انضباطی دعوت شد.

Comment

If bronko was giving his players some days off to rest and recover I would give him the reason, but his holding a mini camp in iran and friendly games for PP?!?!? Am I missing something here? why does he say that CQ is making the players tired and not not allow them to recover?? someone please explain
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Brangoh knows he is going to go down in the second half of the league and won't be successful in ACL. His knowledge and abilities are limited and he has exhausted everything he knew. He is now just looking for an excuse for his upcoming failures. He may even be hoping to be expelled by club (and get all his money as well).

Comment

We had so much talent go to waste under Branko, and his influence from player agents was really sad - I think we lost 10 years of development in TM at a time when there was a great momentum for Iranian football following the consolidation period post-1998 world cuo. It's a shame because this was a period when there was so much young talent coming through and doing well in a continental level (these guys were looking extremely promising at the sub-23 age: Mobali, Navidkia, Jabbari, Borhani, Kaabi, Kazemian), all of it became stifled due to years of spinelessness.

Particularly bad memories were:
          - Inviting Khatibi back to TM
          - Sticking with Mirzapour for 5 damn years even though there were so many better IPL goalkeepers. Why didn't he ever drop him despite all the sootis?
          - Sticking with an ageing and immobile Ali Daei for 90 mins every game in a lone striker formation (so young strikers just had nothing to aim for as that position was fixed)
          - Having the influential player agent Reza Fazeli around TM camps the whole time
          - Generating an atmosphere of such low team morale that the key players were not speaking to each other (compare with CQ's team photos since he took over!)
          - Dumping Eman Mobali completely the year that he was rated IPL player of the year (at age 22) and was looking VERY promising because he didn't want to move to Dynamo Zagreb
          - Continuing to use players who were just not TM material (Kameli Mofrad, Badavi, Alavi etc...) despite better local players
          - Never changing his squads - one of the most spineless coaches who just kept using the same players for the same time again and again and again
          - When he re-invited Hashemian to TM (who was doing great in Bundesliha), Treating Hashemian badly and putting him far out on the wing instead of centre forward position to accommodate Daei.
          - The influence of our member here Houman Afazeli on Branko and his team selection, and his defence here meaning that he was doing so much un-challenged in the media.

For balance, Good things that he did:
          - Performance against SK in Asia cup was spirited
          - Qualified for World Cup, though Iran was minutes away from it's worst ever qualification under him in the first qualification round by almost going out until a miracle happened by a player who he had not included before!
          - Promoting Teymourian from the youth ranks

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
            abdenis response to the branco and the reason why the match against Morocco was canceled

رییس کمیته* بازاریابی فدراسیون فوتبال درباره دلیل لغو دیدار دوستانه ایران با مراکش در امارات، گفت*: ما هنوز نتوانسته*ایم حقوقمان را در دنیا بگیریم. دنیا با ما لجبازی می*کند. ما با مردم دنیا رفیق هستیم و آنها هم با ما همین گونه هستند اما بر سیاست غیر فوتبالی لعنت که نمی*گذارند چارچوب فوتبال خارج از سیاست شکل بگیرد. کشوری که با ما بازی می*کند باید از فیلترهایی رد شود. ما مشکلی نداریم که در کیش بازی کنیم اما آنها می*گویند که کشور ثالث، اما کشور ثالث هم مسائلی با مملکت ما دارد. آنها بالا بروند یا پایین بیایند خلیج ما خلیج فارس است و بر سر آن معامله نمی*کنیم.
            عابدینی *اضافه کرد: من کار سیاسی کرده*ام و این تنش ها را خوب می*دانم. رسانه*ها باید واقعیت*ها را بدانند و در این زمینه به ما کمک کنند. ما جایی خواهیم رفت که شان ما را به عنوان مهمان رعایت کنند.
            someone should ask Abedini, Then why are we doing a camp in UAE??????????

who is responsible for that decision???

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
              Brangoh knows he is going to go down in the second half of the league and won't be successful in ACL. His knowledge and abilities are limited and he has exhausted everything he knew. He is now just looking for an excuse for his upcoming failures. He may even be hoping to be expelled by club (and get all his money as well).
              You are obviously not a Persepolis fan and what you say about Branko is not right. I think it is better everyone talk about something that is more familiar with or at least doesn't follow an agenda. Fairness is a good quality.

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
              If bronko was giving his players some days off to rest and recover I would give him the reason, but his holding a mini camp in iran and friendly games for PP?!?!? Am I missing something here? why does he say that CQ is making the players tired and not not allow them to recover?? someone please explain
              Can you tell me what other teams are doing in these days? For example what Saipa is doing? Age team bere camp khob vaght baraye esterahat va tamrin ba club dige nist. age ordo ke bargardan ye rast bazi ha shoro mishe.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                You are obviously not a Persepolis fan and what you say about Branko is not right. I think it is better everyone talk about something that is more familiar with or at least doesn't follow an agenda. Fairness is a good quality.
                I am a TM fan who has seen the depth of Brangoh when he was the TM coach.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                  someone should ask Abedini, Then why are we doing a camp in UAE??????????

who is responsible for that decision???

Wait a second, he mentioned Persian Gulf. Did UAE want the game played behind closed doors since they were afraid Iranian fans would bring Persian Gulf forever banners into the stadium?

He mentioned other countries don't want to come to Iran. I don't understand why they don't find opponents that are willing to come.

Comment

Why the freak they keep organizing training camps in Arab nations. Why the hell cant they accept that Arabs don't like us and that's the end of it. So many freaking countries in the world that they could organize training camps and they keep going back to same people who keep screwing them over. Jesus Christ talk about a co-dependent mentality.

Comment

why didnt we just organize somewhere in eastern europe? we've done austria before too and it was great.

stupid choices
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
                        I am a TM fan who has seen the depth of Brangoh when he was the TM coach.
                        Same as me. I know his weakness and strong points. I know he was influenced by Ali Labi and IFF in team selection and sometimes he is so stubborn but we can not deny his success and knowledge is beyond any Vatani coach. Take a look at his resume. The last time Iran played awesome and enjoyable were under Chiro and him. If Ali Daei was not in the team in 2006 we could advance to the next round with Portugal. Nane mash Ramezon ham dige ino midone ke che etefaghi oftand beyne do nime bazi ba Mexico.

At the end I don't care if you are Iran NT fan, SS fan or Iraqi fan, all I asked was fairness and politeness.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          why didnt we just organize somewhere in eastern europe? we've done austria before too and it was great.

stupid choices
                          Austria is way too cold right now.
                          The teams are having their winter camps in Spain, Turkey or UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Austria is way too cold right now.
                            The teams are having their winter camps in Spain, Turkey or UAE.
                            im sure turkey, greece, or any places in southern europe would have been fine and CHEAPER than the UAE for sure. why not oman?
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Greece would be good option but no Turkey.

Comment

...Was looking forward to that game wtf. I swear if some bs goes down and we dont end up going to wc and choke (*knock on wood*) I am done with TM. Gotten more heartbreaks from TM and IFF then from women.
                                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X