Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congo is an ideal opponent. but which congo. i hope the DR Congo, because DR Congo will 51% qualify for the world cup. The next two games, are final games vs. tunisia.
    http://www.futbol24.com/internationa...17/R3-Group-A/

While the other congo is last place in the last group..
    Algeria won´t make the world cup. Egypt will do it probably this time, but i hope to get them in the world cup. No need to play them now, they are similar to iraq, saudi arabia, other arab countries, of course stronger, but similar to ourselves and regional teams.

Nigeria will make the world cup, while ghana and cameroon don't seems to make the world cup.

uganda, and burkina faso are also good opponents.
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
      Congo is an ideal opponent. but which congo. i hope the DR Congo, because DR Congo will 51% qualify for the world cup. The next two games, are final games vs. tunisia.
      http://www.futbol24.com/internationa...17/R3-Group-A/

While the other congo is last place in the last group..

Algeria won´t make the world cup. Egypt will do it probably this time, but i hope to get them in the world cup. No need to play them now, they are similar to iraq, saudi arabia, other arab countries, of course stronger, but similar to ourselves and regional teams.

Nigeria will make the world cup, while ghana and cameroon don't seems to make the world cup.

uganda, and burkina faso are also good opponents.
      With IFF magic trick, we will get this one lol

Comment

DR Congo would be great, hope Bolasie will recover on time to face one of the few players in the world that can out pace him-Milmo
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          90TV says the following:
          - CQ had initially decided on Kazan for TM camp, but has changed his mind and wants to pick Moscow now.
          that decision probably didnt sit well with Berdiyev...!!? no wonder he benched Sardar on his visit to their grounds..!! and CQ was all akhmoo looking on from the stands..!!
          on a personal note im very glad..! cause, there remains a very good chance that Iran will be assigned mostly kiri venues for our WC games and if our Camp was also to be away from the Capital in yet another tokhmy distant spot away from the grand-ol WC hoooplola of Moscow or St. Pete, then it would very likely discourage many fans (including myself) from making the trip to support the boys...!!
          ps
          when it comes to such planning, i can't think of anyone i'd trust more than our TM Rahbar El Carlito Koorosh..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            that decision probably didnt sit well with Berdiyev...!!? no wonder he benched Sardar on his visit to their grounds..!! and CQ was all akhmoo looking on from the stands..!!
            on a personal note im very glad..! cause, there remains a very good chance that Iran will be assigned mostly kiri venues for our WC games and if our Camp was also to be away from the Capital in yet another tokhmy distant spot away from the grand-ol WC hoooplola of Moscow or St. Pete, then it would very likely discourage many fans (including myself) from making the trip to support the boys...!!
            ps
            when it comes to such planning, i can't think of anyone i'd trust more than our TM Rahbar El Carlito Koorosh..!!
            we need a centralized location camp, and moscow is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              There are some rumors Kaveh won't be invited despite playing in Europe!
              why?
              and where did you heard that rumour?
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                why?
                and where did you heard that rumour?
                I read it on V3 i think, it is a rumor, why? i don't know, maybe because we already have 4 CF.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  I read it on V3 i think, it is a rumor, why? i don't know, maybe because we already have 4 CF.
                  yeah not that surprising at all. He would have to score 10 plus goals this season to be invited considering Sardar is a star of TM, Gucci is a 20 goal striker in holland, and Karim is getting back in form with a CL bound Olympiacos, and Taremi had over 2x the amount of goals as Kaveh last season, and has been terrific for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    yeah not that surprising at all. He would have to score 10 plus goals this season to be invited considering Sardar is a star of TM, Gucci is a 20 goal striker in holland, and Karim is getting back in form with a CL bound Olympiacos, and Taremi had over 2x the amount of goals as Kaveh last season, and has been terrific for TM.
                    aazmoun is a tm star, but if he dont have a good season in russia, i would start gucci or even karim instead of him

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      aazmoun is a tm star, but if he dont have a good season in russia, i would start gucci or even karim instead of him
                      Azmoun will have a fine season in russia. His team is getting better, Berdyev's hard to watch style is beginning to work, his main striking competition is leaving, and we know that sardar and his teams always start very slow. And lets not act like sardar is the only striker who doesnt start the season fast. Harry Kane has never scored a goal in the month of august in his entire career !

Azmoun made/was forced in a bad choice this summer, but he still has the talent, age , and motivation ( WC ) to have a good year and get himself a good move at the end of it all. The competition between him,Gucci, Karim,Taremi is so great to see. It makes them all more hungry and better players. Also, you can see that all 4 have great performances for TM recently, probably as a result of this competition meaning they have to be playing excellently whenver they step onto the pitch

Comment

^Bro, Sardar wasn't forced to do anything. Stop pushing that narrative. He wanted to play for Berdyev 100%. There was never another team he gave a thought to sign with.

Second, we will see Papa Berdie's belief in Sardar this weekend. If he starts him against Tosno and gives him 75-80 minutes, then we can say he is giving him an opportunity. If the departing Jonathas starts again, I will laugh. Then you know Berdyev is taking the piss. It's been 8 weeks now. 2 months into the RPL season. If Sardar is still not acclimated to the team because he missed a couple training sessions, Sardar should just come back and play for Paykan Ghazvin. The kid was fine to play in previous seasons, but all of a sudden he is a perpetual substitute 2 months into the season and only starting against Zenit, CSKA, etc. away. Berdyev only puts him on the bench in games where Rostov is playing the bottom-feeder crap teams where Sardar could actually have an opportunity to shine. Suspicious to me.

That could all change. Hopefully Papa Birdman will start Sardar against Tosno. If he doesn't, I hope he's fired and has to become a sheep-herder in Turkmen mountains. The guy's tactics are garbage, and some of you are laughably high on him. His tactics are the definition of anti-football. 5 at the back bs ball. Plays like Arabs to be honest. Same tactic.

Comment

i read on Navad CQ asked for the DR Congo friendly, they are good team and can make the world cup, is a good friendly, i hope we can get it done by october, we can even play in kinshasha

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            Papa Birdman
                            Just this one phrase brightened up my day haha

Comment

it seems CQ want to play DR congo on october 5th and russia october 10th, on october 2nd congo play in libya, they can play in tehran , they are a good team, hope we get both friendly

Comment

Both friendlies are a done deal , however the Congo match could happen in November instead

2 good teams and 2 good tests for TM an some of its new players

Comment

Working...
                                X