Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a rumor he won't change his mind to invite Persepolis players for next qualifications matches, that can be crazy really!!
    So it seems Esteghlal players were asked for their papers and documents and not Persepolis ones.
    http://90tv.ir/news/368350/%D8%AA%D9...88%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      There is a rumor he won't change his mind to invite Persepolis players for next qualifications matches, that can be crazy really!!
      So it seems Esteghlal players were asked for their papers and documents and not Persepolis ones.
      http://90tv.ir/news/368350/%D8%AA%D9...88%D9%86%D8%AF
      i dont see it happen. 4-5 starting players cant be cut with no reason.

Comment

Last 5 games: # of Persepolis players who started the game

Iran vs Qatar: 4 players
        Iran vs china: 3 players
        Iran vs Uzbekistan: 5 players
        Iran vs Korea: 4 players
        Iran vs Syria: 3 players

BUT Not all of them are true starters my friend. CQ likes to rotate the attack line a lot and if you look at the line ups you will see what im talking about.

Taremi not a starter- He only starts when Dejagah is injured or tired.I know he is injured right now, but we have a lot of good wingers/strikers Guuchi, ansarifard.. etc.

Rezaian became a starter when ghafouri got injured last year. RR is a good player and I was mad when he cameback to iran instead of trying his luck in europe. Ghafouri is back from injury and im sure he can take over the RB position. Torabi is another good option

Beiravand is def. a starter, but he can easily be replaced by Akhbari or even Sosha. Sosha played the last TM game
        Hosseini is older now, so I can see others take his place .. PAG would be good option.
        Kamyabiniya and mosalman have never been starters and i dont think they are invited to TM each time.
        Vahid Amiri is def. a starter, but we have other good options there. Shojaee, ebrahimi, Ansari. etc

At the end of the day everyone is replaceable and CQ has proven that with Rahmati and aghili..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
          Last 5 games: # of Persepolis players who started the game

Iran vs Qatar: 4 players
          Iran vs china: 3 players
          Iran vs Uzbekistan: 5 players
          Iran vs Korea: 4 players
          Iran vs Syria: 3 players

BUT Not all of them are true starters my friend. CQ likes to rotate the attack line a lot and if you look at the line ups you will see what im talking about.

Taremi not a starter- He only starts when Dejagah is injured or tired.I know he is injured right now, but we have a lot of good wingers/strikers Guuchi, ansarifard.. etc.

Rezaian became a starter when ghafouri got injured last year. RR is a good player and I was mad when he cameback to iran instead of trying his luck in europe. Ghafouri is back from injury and im sure he can take over the RB position. Torabi is another good option

Beiravand is def. a starter, but he can easily be replaced by Akhbari or even Sosha. Sosha played the last TM game
          Hosseini is older now, so I can see others take his place .. PAG would be good option.
          Kamyabiniya and mosalman have never been starters and i dont think they are invited to TM each time.
          Vahid Amiri is def. a starter, but we have other good options there. Shojaee, ebrahimi, Ansari. etc

At the end of the day everyone is replaceable and CQ has proven that with Rahmati and aghili..
          You forgot to mention that Soorosh Rafei and J Hosseini. Those two are needed for TM right now. Rezaen is the only other one that I have really like during TM games the rest can go have their cholo kabab.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post

right on.
            as far as im concerned hossaini is the only key missing player , and that if he is in a good fitness ..!

i dont think CQ gonna cut all Pes pes players but he may just call up a couple..!!?? hossaini and probably Rezaie

Comment

I think there are 3 PP players that are most essential for TM. Beiranvand is number one. Hosseini is number 2 and Rezaeian is number 3. All the rest of PP players can be easily replaced. And out of the 3 above mentioned players Hosseini is an aging player and soon to be replaced anyway.

All that being said, I think the reason CQ wants to cut PP players is very wrong professionally as well as ethically!! Unless there has been a common dissatisfaction among the invited PP players during the last preparation camp since they also were returned to Iran.
              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
              >-----------------<
              Marg bar dictator
              >-----------------<

Comment

against Qatar CQ was planning to start

beira
                Jalal
                Ramin
                Soroush
                Amiri
                Taremi

thats 6 PP players

Comment

90tv has turned into a yellow press rumor mill.
                  Take everything they say with a huge grain of salt.

Comment

How foolish if true

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      90tv has turned into a yellow press rumor mill.
                      Take everything they say with a huge grain of salt.
                      They quoted Mehr though, which writes a lot of baseless rumors.

KhabarOnline wrote the same article two weeks ago.

Comment

from CQ track record, i wont be surprise, if they are not selected, branko has really pissed CQ

Comment

CQ will choose his regular Persepolisis for the Qatar game, meaning Beiranvand, Rezaian, and JL Hosseini will start.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            seldom i happen to watch an IPL game and the khar to khari and the high levels of amateurish boneheaded plays make my eyes water...!
                            i can't even comprehend the lot of you who watch this crapshows week in week out..!! must be really bored? bikar? or probably both ...! lol

didnt watch the ACL games but i figure it wasnt a far departure ..! well at least the early results indicate such..
                            Last 3 years I've only been watching TM's games only. I stopped watching IPL and 90 since I've seen no progress in our league to be honest and every week they keep showing the same problems that we've had the last 20 years. Problems with tickets, water, stadium bs stuff. Not worth my time to be honest.

Comment

Lets not forget that Perspolis has at least 8 regular players for TM

Beiravand,Hosseini,Rezaian,Rafiei,Amiri,Taremi,Kam yabinia and Mahini

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                                Last 3 years I've only been watching TM's games only. I stopped watching IPL and 90 since I've seen no progress in our league to be honest and every week they keep showing the same problems that we've had the last 20 years. Problems with tickets, water, stadium bs stuff. Not worth my time to be honest.
                                Bingo. It's the same swan song every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X