--Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Agree, No green as saudis
      Welcome Adidas. a great beginning
      wearing Adidas boots would add extra power to my legs when I used to kick
      You have to check and feel the smoothness of the material of the collar to see how it affects your neck.
      Also we have to think that player's speed can be affected so that is why many teams in the world get rid of the collar.
      I would say get rid of the collar. But first review what the Europeans were wearing in Euro cup.

Also that is an extra grip part for grabbing a player when you play against some east Asians especially koreans
      So, really the jersey and human body interface must be seamless and therefore collar is not useful.
      At high speed chasing a goal it can have negative effect. IFF should look into this. Football is not fashion show.
      Please see for yourself. They have designed them with aerodynamics in mind:
      https://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...-s&fr2=piv-web

Also the strap on waist area should be removed.

When I saw the poor design of what our wrestlers in Rio Olympic games I could only think how bad and weak looking design someone did

Comment

No green please.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
          This is great!

Comment

I think we should get rid of the cheetah. It was nice for a while, but i prefer a simple and modern design.

Comment

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/0...away-kits.html
              if belarus can get bespoke, unique kits, so can we. I think we must have some cheetah element in the design, either the watermark or a design incorporated into the sleeves. By the way we played in green for a very long time before IR and green is a symbol of hope and new life. the kits were basically this http://www.worldsoccershop.com/19170.html
              I think that we must use both green and red elements in the kits.

Comment

Persian culture has some of the coolest designs. Why not use Khatam Kari style designs on the shirts? With Tri color (red,green,white).

It would make it look unique, exotic, beautiful. It will also represent the cultural part of Iran
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Its more likely there will be a pic of Khomeink on our jersey than any preIslamic images on our jersey. The cheetah is fine. Many of the ones posters have posted in this thread are also great.

Comment

Where can I get that polo shirt they were wearing after the game
                    My Inlaws are currently in Esfahan. Anybody know the name of the store ? Please thnx
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Comment

In my humble opinion, looks like something the Mexican or southern American team would wear. For some reason the design on the shoulder reminded me of a Mayan/Aztec worrier.

Comment

The Adidas Regista model we used against qatar is pretty ugly. Condivo is adidas premium model for 16 and it looks really nice

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                            The Adidas Regista model we used against qatar is pretty ugly. Condivo is adidas premium model for 16 and it looks really nice
                            Condivo reminds me too much of Givova..... I thought the Regista actually looked much nicer

Comment

Nice, but not easily recognized as Iranian/Persian. More reminiscent of Pacific Islands (think the ROCK and his tattoos). I still like the Cheetah.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                Condivo reminds me too much of Givova..... I thought the Regista actually looked much nicer
                                shut up and give us condivo campeo or konn

Comment

Working...
                                X