No announcement yet.

Ali Karimi @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well dinamo have an upcoming UCL qualifier next Wednesday.

It looks like their regular DM, Marko Rog was part of the euro squad and will probably miss the game all together.

That leaves their second choice in DM, Paulo Machado. After a little browse on his Facebook, it seems that he has returned to Zagreb and started his pre-season pretty early (from 12th of June). My guess is that Paulo will assume the role of the DM in that match, but I wouldn't necessarily rule out Karimi coming in for the last 10-20 mins (depends a lot on the score line aswell).

Their opponent in that match is Vardar, the current Macedonian league champions who narrowly pipped Skendija 79 to the title, despite mixed result in the latter part of their domestic campaign.

Interesting comparison between the two teams is that FK Vardar have only made it as far as the third qualifying round of the UCL in 5 attempts, whilst Dinamo have entered the main competition 5 times (3 times in the last 5 seasons).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      Well dinamo have an upcoming UCL qualifier next Wednesday.

It looks like their regular DM, Marko Rog was part of the euro squad and will probably miss the game all together.

That leaves their second choice in DM, Paulo Machado
      . After a little browse on his Facebook, it seems that he has returned to Zagreb and started his pre-season pretty early (from 12th of June). My guess is that Paulo will assume the role of the DM in that match, but I wouldn't necessarily rule out Karimi coming in for the last 10-20 mins (depends a lot on the score line aswell).

Their opponent in that match is Vardar, the current Macedonian league champions who narrowly pipped Skendija 79 to the title, despite mixed result in the latter part of their domestic campaign.

Interesting comparison between the two teams is that FK Vardar have only made it as far as the third qualifying round of the UCL in 5 attempts, whilst Dinamo have entered the main competition 5 times (3 times in the last 5 seasons).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry mate, but you don't have good info.

I addressed the situation in an earlier post. Rog was NOT 1st choice "DM". Didn't even play that position last season. Machado was the 1st player on the team sheet for Zoran Mamic (not that I agreed with that, but that's how it was), although not a DM either.

Machado-Antolic were the tandem last season and will likely be for now as well. Again, neither of them are DM's but play as deep-lying central mids.

Comment

Marko Rog, by the way, is very close to a transfer to Napoli.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinpomp View Post
          Sorry mate, but you don't have good info.

I addressed the situation in an earlier post. Rog was NOT 1st choice "DM". Didn't even play that position last season. Machado was the 1st player on the team sheet for Zoran Mamic (not that I agreed with that, but that's how it was), although not a DM either.

Machado-Antolic were the tandem last season and will likely be for now as well. Again, neither of them are DM's but play as deep-lying central mids.
          So you're saying there's a chance that Karimi will start for the upcoming UCL qualifier?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            So you're saying there's a chance that Karimi will start for the upcoming UCL qualifier?

No, that's not what I said.

But take it how you want:

Comment

Branko Ivankovic on the new (and old) Ali Karimi:

https://twitter.com/CroSports_/statu...04558349340672

Comment

Branko Ivankovic on the new (and old) Ali Karimi:

https://twitter.com/CroSports_/statu...04558349340672
                lol, i guess the enemy of my enemy is my friend..!! ha ha ha

Comment

Welcome Dinpomp, I have a question, what is your answer to people's criticizes who say, Non-Croatians or Ex-Yugoslavia players have hard time to survive in Croatia league or get transfer to better League...
                  Again this is not my conclusion, is something i heard a lot and want know your opinion as someone insider.
                  Thanks,

Comment

Comment

Please, this is a football forum (as far as I can tell). Don't let your ignorance take over.
                      what ever you say Sir as you already rightly noticed, this is a football forum, so no place to prove whether you're wrong or not !

Laku noc, prijatelj!
                      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Dinamo play Vardar from Macedonia on 12 July in 2nd Round of UCL qualifying. Should be an easy victory for them

Comment

Dinamo had a friendly today, anyone know if he played?

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            Dinamo had a friendly today, anyone know if he played?
                            No. According to CroSports, he did not. He was not on the bench.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=308687

Karimi will stay in Zagreb and train separately because he isn't fit enough

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                                http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=308687

Karimi will stay in Zagreb and train separately because he isn't fit enough
                                The Croatian game will make him more aggressive and ferocious. He seems a bit passive at times, this is something he will have to learn in order to excel.

Comment

Working...
                                X