No announcement yet.

Sosha Makani @ Mjøndalen IF | 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really proud of Sosha. But there is this issue that is bugging me. How come ARH who was at the goal for Iran at WC not able to find a team? If Sosha can become so big in Norway cant ARH also become big in lets say Croatia, Norway or some other European league? This guy doesn't even have club right now.
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Sardar in the last two games:
      0 goals

Sosha in the last two games:
      1 goal

Should be invited to TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
        Let him wear all that, actually I think everyone should wear his clothes. I mean the SpongeBob pants made him move to Europe and that thing on his head made him score a goal as a GK - must be some magic shit.

Comment

You know, it's great seeing him bust his ass out there. With all the shit he was getting tangled with in Iran, he is in a place that he is getting consistent playing time. I know it is the 2nd league and what not, but at least he is getting playing time. I would be surprised seeing ARH in goal for TM unless he gets picked up by a team.

Comment

Great highlight video with Sosha

Comment

any news on a potential transfer for him?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                any news on a potential transfer for him?
                He said in an interview that he might leave Mjondalen in winter, but the club has to decide about his future.

Comment

So how is his club qualification situation?

Comment

Dude I really hope he leaves Norweigan 1st division... Probably as bad as Azadegan league.

He played really well this season, so I can easily see him going to a Norweigan Prem team

Comment

Though I'm glad he likes it there, in kharej, and he did well in this club, and they seemed to like him very well. NO WAY Danish TV would ever had done that TV report on him/ any player from Iran/West Asia, well done Norwegian TV2!

Comment

Sosha interview after the PP game: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1300...AF%D8%A7%D9%86

He revealed that he has offers from the Tippeligaen (top flight) and other countries, but the club will decide about his future.
                        Last edited by 04041374; 12-23-2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

i thought he looked plenty good vs Syria under very challenging settings.!
                          ATM its safe to say, he is easily our first choice back up in TM..!

people forget as a goalkeeper its often more difficult to shine and standout when playing with a kiri team that presents the opponents with ample opportunities to test out all your goalkeeping skills..!!
                          i told you guys this guy is looking damn good in goal earlier in the thread, but many just ridiculed the obvious quality of his performances because the league he was playing in..!

im fairly certain he will get snatched up by a better EU team if not this winter, in the summer for sure..! most probably a team in Norwegian top level.!?

Comment

Sosha can definitely play at the tippeligaen level, but is that enough to warrant another call up?

Personally, I think it could be... especially if Haghighi is still without a club by this winter transfer season

Comment

What exaclly Sosha did against Syria other than few risky exits on set pieces lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                What exaclly Sosha did against Syria other than few risky exits on set pieces lol
                                Specially Syrian did not have any good shuts on target. So Sosha looked good.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X