Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk man, he looks pretty happy in that post match PIC on their FB... fuck can someone tell me how to post pics here?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      Idk man, he looks pretty happy in that post match PIC on their FB... fuck can someone tell me how to post pics here?
      Upload the pic to imgur and copy the forum code link and paste

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Iran-Varzeshi claims he also may come back to Iran

If this is true, then we'll have a hat trick of players signing for and then leaving Turkish clubs..... I hope it's not true

Comment

So that was a derby between Alanaspor and Antalyaspor and that is why some of Antalyaspor fans were in stadium.

Comment

Comment

good to see him breaking into team. I expect he will be an important player for the them by the end of the season.

Comment

Shahbazzadeh denies reports of him going back to Esteghlal. He's very happy with his choice, and one of the reasons he chose to play in Turkey is making it to TM, he believes that if he performs well at Alanyaspor and plays well he will be rewarded will call-ups.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1353503...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Shahbazzadeh denies reports of him going back to Esteghlal. He's very happy with his choice, and one of the reasons he chose to play in Turkey is making it to TM, he believes that if he performs well at Alanyaspor and plays well he will be rewarded will call-ups.

He may not be called up 2016, but I guarantee you if he keeps it up at Alanyaspor, he will not only make TM, but possibly start alongside Azmoun as well!

Comment

id take over taremi, taremi is so over hyped and his been the furthest thing from clinical for TM. Sajjad is a hard worker with little fuss about him. He does a job on the wing even though he is a CF and is actually challenging himself by going to a crappy turkish team instead of staying at SS

Comment

Sajjad was probably already a starter in TM if he was part of the team 4 years a go, his bad luck is we have Azmoun, Reza, Karim and Taremi. The first 3 plays in Europe for quite sometime and Taremi was last year top scorer.
                      As i said few times before he needs to play as target forward, that is where he is at his best but i understand his coach also, as new promoted team, he plays with only one target forward and the rest of strikers play as wingers, matter of being more caution.
                      The guy scored some really great goals in IPL in his career. His last year goal against Tractor was amazing.

Comment

Monaco just sold Vagner Love (Brazil, ex CSKA striker) to Alanyaspor...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Monaco just sold Vagner Love (Brazil, ex CSKA striker) to Alanyaspor...
                          Damn, hopefully he won't take away any of Sajjad's playing time

Comment

Vagner love was welcomed like hero in Antalya by Alanyaspor fans. His addition makes thing tougher for Sajjad for sure..

Comment

This article says he may leave Alanyaspor for another European destination as he is not happy and his agent got through some issues with club. Hope he gives it more time to see how things go..

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1354721...8C%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

And this is why I respect him

Comment

Working...
                                X