X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    The simple fact is that Both these players have shown they're important players for their team, Azmoun wasn't even a 100% starter @ Rostov!
    Both these players have shown they're important players for their team? But not Azmoun Stubbornness at its best.

If anything, Azmoun has arguably been the most effective player for Rostov in his 3 seasons at the club, in the league, relegation battles, as well as the UCL. And stats prove that. There is absolutely no way either of Poloz or Erokhin have been more important than him, sorry.

And in the end, they've moved to a consistent UCL participant, and contender for the league, Sardar moved to a midtable Russian team.

Comment

Maybe true. but at this point he hasn't performed that well that it would boost his career IMHO!
      IF he would go to the PFDC dream of EPL, he would be benched for sure, if not worse.

I love to see our guys get some playing time, instead of fat contracts @ a huge team or competition....
      Its not about performance or any of that stuff. He's competing with Russia's national team strikers and still got decent playing time. Scoring against Bayern and Atletico and Ajax and Anderlecht is worth something in Europe.
      Again I'm not saying he is worth a 50 million Euro transfer, rather more than a shady unknown amount transfer to a team he fought to get away from a year ago!

In the end though, I just hope he plays well for TM. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        Logic says someone who says such things as "farari" and alienates so many of his countrymen should not be held in such high regard.

We had legends ready to throw away their tm careers by wearing green wristband and there is this child who is direspecting many iranians for a laugh on social media.
        I'm way more pissed about this than the transfer news. Like who the hell are you to judge millions of so called 'farari' who are no less proud to be Iranian than Sardar is.

I guess he thinks he can say anything and hide behind his Instagram fanboys. Criticising football journalist for doing their job (i.e having an opinion)?

You could say he's badly advised, but he is also 22 years old and should act like one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Both these players have shown they're important players for their team? But not Azmoun Stubbornness at its best.
          If anything, Azmoun has arguably been the most effective player for Rostov in his 3 seasons at the club, in the league, relegation battles, as well as the UCL. And stats prove that. There is absolutely no way either of Poloz or Erokhin have been more important than him, sorry.
          And in the end, they've moved to a consistent UCL participant, and contender for the league, Sardar moved to a midtable Russian team.
          Poloz & Erokhin has been consistent for 4 (!!) seasons, as a winger & Attacking midfielder being involved with goals/assists. Both are also a Russian Int, so it is not weird the RUSSIANS praise him and think highly of their OWN player.

Nice emoticon, isn't it?
          Then cry your eyeballs out, have fun!
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Nice emoticon, isn't it?

Then cry your eyeballs out, have fun!
            Yeah I love it and here is a last one for you:

Comment

^^ play along little child
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                Just a thought. I heard doping is rampant in the Russian league. Could it be that Sardar doesent want to move to Western Europe because he´s doping too and he is afraid of getting tested?
                The same UEFA standards and restrictions apply to the Russian league as well.
                I highly doubt that a champions league team like Rostov was doping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

So basically a journalist wrote an article suggesting Azmoun's dad sold him to the Russians under a bad deal (he hinted at something sinister that a dad would do to his son). Azmoun saw red and called him out in a bad way. Journalist then reaches out and apologises to Azmoun and he accepted the apology and removed the questionable post.

But PFDC members who are all holier-than-thou have picked up the first stone to be the first to through it to show how sinless they are.

Azmoun last week was doing a FaceTime with Arash. I doubt he really has such a derogatory of people like Arash.
                  Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Sardar to play in second half of Rubin's friendly today

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      How do you know?

Comment

They always do this shit with Sardar in the RPL. Last summer we didn't get a legit presentation of him signing with Rostov, he just started playing games with them.

Comment

Can we all just agree to not open a Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan 2017-2018 thread. Let him do his thing in Russia for the foreseeable future. We can watch him and support his TM career, but honestly, just not caring about his club career is better than being angry about it. He makes decisions that make it unexciting to watch his club play. Constantly being a rotation player at Rostov, especially near the end of the season. Wouldn't be surprised of Berdyev uses him as a 60th minute sub for some tall, fat Russian striker for half of the season.

Comment

https://youtu.be/8910cwyqbdk

Watch live right now

Comment

It's okay.. All the people that bash poor Sardar now will be the same people that praise him again once he moves to a better league next year...
                              As Aaron Rodgers in the NFL says...... RELAX!

Let the freaking kid play at Rubin this upcoming season then we will see what happens after the WC. It's quite childish from many people in this thread calling the poor kid different names and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                                Who cares?

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                https://youtu.be/8910cwyqbdk

Watch live right now
                                No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X