Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jesus what the fuck is happening to ezzatolahi. I hope he gets his contract situation with a new club fixed soon so we dont have a repeat of the ITC fiasco which saw him miss 6 months of his first season with rostov last season...

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      Nice, thanks for the share.

Sardar > Son

Comment

Azmoun returned to Russia to renew his visa and was not featured in the friendly match today:

"Azmun left the location of the "Rostov" in the UAE and returned to Russia
        January 19, 2017, Thursday. 16:40.

Forward "Rostov" Sardar Azmoun , who last week joined Rostovites at the training camp in the UAE, left the location of the team. As the correspondent of "Championship" Gregory Telingater, football returned to Russia to extend the visa. For this reason Azmun missed test match with the "Henan Jianye."

Newbie "Rostov", Ukrainian striker Marko Devic, will join the team in the second collection, which will be held in Turkey from 25 January to 6 February.

Marko Devic moved to the "growth" of the "Rubin" signed a contract for 1.5 years."

https://www.championat.com/football/...v-rossiju.html

Comment

https://footballski.fr/oeilrecruteur-25-sardar-azmoun
          Detailed analysis of sardar, his potential, etc by French Magazine. I agree with most of what they said in here, especially regarding his strengths,potential what he has to improve, etc. May or may not have been posted here previously, its about a month old.

Comment

Hi guys,

I talked to the Marketing Director of HSV yesterday in a private meeting.
            We had a general discussion about the growth of marketing and football and I also asked him about the eventual move of Ezzatolahi to HSV.

He told me that the player was twice offered to them in the past but because of lack of experience they will rather hire a player which the HSV Coach Gisdol has earlier worked with and who can help them at once.

I told him what a big potential Ezzatolahi has but for the time being the transfer won't happen.

Comment

ok at least we know that is now bs. Im surprised saeid doesnt have any offers from portugal, some CQ connections, given how highly CQ rates him

Comment

Marko Devic, a really good Ukrainian striker, has signed with Rostov.

Looks like Rostov wants to be ready when Sardar eventually leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Marko Devic, a really good Ukrainian striker, has signed with Rostov.

Looks like Rostov wants to be ready when Sardar eventually leaves.
                  Devic is very average. He played for years in Rubin with a azmoun. He is past his prime. I think Rostov want to replace bukharov. He definitely won't be able to replace azmoun.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    Devic is very average. He played for years in Rubin with a azmoun. He is past his prime. I think Rostov want to replace bukharov. He definitely won't be able to replace azmoun.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                    Agree.
                    And he was not even regularly starter for Al-Rayyan since 2015

PSYCHOPATH
                    https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

yeah for sure as bukharov replacement, which is good cuz that guy isnt that great.

Comment

"Kirichenko: Ezzatollahi? I do not know what's going on - he goes or stays
                        January 20, 2017, Friday

Coach "Rostov" Dmitry Kirichenko said he did not know whether to remain in the team, the Iranian midfielder Said Ezzatollahi . Member of the Board of Directors of Rostov team Ali Uzdenov January 10 reported that the "Rostov" extended his contract with Ezzatollahi, but two days after the foreign media was informed about a possible shift of 20-year-old football player in "Hamburg". At the same time in the "Rostov" gathering in Abu Dhabi Ezzatollahi absent.

"I do not know what's going on - he goes or stays," - said Kirichenko in a conversation with the correspondent of "Championship" Gregory Telingater.

Kirichenko also explained why rookie team striker Marko Devic, the signing of which was announced on January 17, did not attend the team's first collection.

"Now it did not make sense to come. He has his own five-day program, and then join us. He will be adjusted workout. By the end of the next collection, I hope, will train along with all. Although at first we still need to see how and what he did last time. "
                        The second collection of "Rostov" will be held in Turkey from January 25th."

https://www.championat.com/football/...stajotsja.html

Comment

stoke city seem to be intrested, they are a good team, england is good for him, he will become stronger, also mark hughes is a great coach that will help him. i hope he go there , ando went and did well for few season as well

Comment

Azmoun posted a picture on Instagram welcoming Marko Devic to Rostov

Now the Iranian internet mafia is spamming Devic's instagram with "Faghad Iran" and "Badaz Rostov beya Persepolis"

Comment

Saeid will be on IRIB Varzesh in a couple of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Azmoun posted a picture on Instagram welcoming Marko Devic to Rostov

Now the Iranian internet mafia is spamming Devic's instagram with "Faghad Iran" and "Badaz Rostov beya Persepolis"

This is the best comment: "Man az bachegi tarafdare rostov budam. Khosh omadi be teame mahbobam"

Comment

Working...
                                X