Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need to accept the realities of our domestic football !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    I think we deserve less spots in this competition if we want to be honest. We have too many spots that never do anything that has been proven for so many years, but UAE or Qatar do a whole lot with their limited spots while we just pave the way for them year after year.
    I guess is coming.. I see either Uzbaks or UAE get our 0.5 spot. 3 is fairly enough for us with this football.

Comment

All said, i just hope these idiots in IFF, coaches, bashers, appreciate more and more what a guy like CQ did for this football. He qualified one of the less talented TM squad ever to WC and yet they bashed poor guy why we didn't make it to second round.
      Beghole Napelon: Chizi ke hadi nadare khariate!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
        That didn't answer my question! When was the last time we transferred a player from our league to top 5 league? Don't give me Azmoun as he hasn't played a single minute in IPL.
        Saeed Ezatollahi from Malavan to Atlético......he was signed by their senior side but was then assigned to U19 and the C team so by your terms of transferring from our league to a top 5 league that fits. Taremi will be our next in a few weeks time hopefully.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          I guess is coming.. I see either or Uzbaks, UAE get our 0.5 spot. 3 is fairly enough for us with this football.
          Uzbeks already have 3.5 spots, no Asian league gets 4 spots, unless AFC decides to change its format

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_A...eam_allocation

Currently, the gap between IPL and UAE league is close and UAE will probably overtake us. As of now, three West Asian leagues get 3.5 spots and we will probably remain 3rd in West Asia after Saudi Arabia and UAE, since the gap between IPL and QSL/Uzbek league is too high.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Saeed Ezatollahi from Malavan to Atlético......he was signed by their senior side but was then assigned to U19 and the C team so by your terms of transferring from our league to a top 5 league that fits. Taremi will be our next in a few weeks time hopefully.
            He hasn't played a single minuted in a top 5 league yet and barely 20 minutes in Russian league. He was specifically bought for their U18 team. Moreover, he was chosen based on his youth national team performance and not his malavan games.

Comment

Ezzatollahi will be fine, his main rival in Rostov, Kanga, was named as top 3 player of league this year. He is just 19 and the fact of being in PRO environment from age of 18 will help him a lot.

Comment

We should have:
                -more fans at the Stadium (in order to prevent players getting nervous . Just like Taremi said in 90 that he was really nervous at the last gane vs Rah Ahan) If fans would go to every game the players would get use to it and use it as power

-Sport Psyhologists ( also for the first point I mentioned)
                The User 040.. mentioned it

- Clubs need to negotiate more 2-4 year contracts but with expection of europe, that the player would be free to leave when a good european club wants him

And we need those big football academys like in China.
                Our U17 sucks right now and thats just because we might have Potential but thats it. There is nothing besides projects like KIA Academy which let players grow.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Ezzatollahi will be fine, his main rival in Rostov, Kanga, was named as top 3 player of league this year. He is just 19 and the fact of being in PRO environment from age of 18 will help him a lot.
                  no actually kanga is more of a CAM. Ezza will most likely be playing in deeper midfield instead of mogilivets who was on loan from zenit.

Comment

The biggest problem is the lack of stability in our clubs. A team can pretty much have 11 new players every season, also lets not forget that AFC rules also have a say in how our clubs progress, for example what kind of a fucking retarded cup tournaments takes places between two seasons?! This obviously can have an affect on a team having a good run or that fact that teams can change yearly in Iran.

Comment

Iran's Pro League is just pure garbage, let's face it. One or two talents surface once every blue moon and everybody here gets on the hype train. The fact alone that we have to constantly compare ourselves to a bunch of smelly Arabs says it all.

S. Korea, Australia, Japan >>>>> Us

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                        Iran's Pro League is just pure garbage, let's face it. One or two talents surface once every blue moon and everybody here gets on the hype train. The fact alone that we have to constantly compare ourselves to a bunch of smelly Arabs says it all.
                        S. Korea, Australia, Japan >>>>> Us
                        Iran league is one of the top four leagues in Asia in terms of players quality. Unfortunately our clubs cannot buy expensive foreign players like the clubs of most Asian countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                          Iran league is one of the top four leagues in Asia in terms of players quality. Unfortunately our clubs cannot buy expensive foreign players like the clubs of most Asian countries.
                          Well they can if they stop throwing money away on building 80 mosques or supporting terrorist organisations like Hezbollah.

Comment

It was disappointing to see Zob Ahan players get injured, especially the key players.

Not a good performance by our teams.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Excuse me, but please show some respect to our last champions by actually naming them.

PAS was our last champions league winner.

What is happening now is a curse for dissolving PAS and this curse will not be broken until PAS returns.

I predict that no Iranian team will win the CL while PAS is in gheybat.
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Lol at the major exaggerations in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X