Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are perspolis fans putting a star on the crest? They even did a tifo with it against al rayyan

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      Why are perspolis fans putting a star on the crest? They even did a tifo with it against al rayyan
      The star represents 10 league titles.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_(...ge)#Club_teams

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        10 championships = 1 star.

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Persepolis championship song.. Love it :-O

Comment

and another one for the championship:

Comment

What is the story with the jokes the PP players made on TV and Hosseini and Branko being upset?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                  What is the story with the jokes the PP players made on TV and Hosseini and Branko being upset?
                  They, especially Mahini, made fun of Hosseini's outbursts during the game, which made Hosseini upset. But Mahini talked to him yesterday, so no big deal. Branko said, that some jokes have a certain limit.

Here is the video:

Comment

Honestly the jokes were bimazeh.
                    Most football players and athletes really aren't funny.
                    The funniest people are those who aren't trying all the time to be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Honestly the jokes were bimazeh.
                      Most football players and athletes really aren't funny.
                      The funniest people are those who aren't trying all the time to be funny.
                      Oh I am sooo with you Nokhodi jaan. Their jokes are often unfunny and FOB style.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Oh I am sooo with you Nokhodi jaan. Their jokes are often unfunny and FOB style.
                        lol in all seriousness every video segment or interview with Iranian players is pretty much like that these days. So unprofessional and bi kelas. The interviewers are the worst because the majority of them are friends and they exploit the players and ask questions as if it's a mehmooni or something.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the interviews to some extent but I can only laugh enough at Beiranvand nose jokes or crap like that.

These players need to be careful and get PR training because all these khodemoni presenters that act as if they're friends only care about ratings and hashieh. Plus some informative interviews would actually be nice every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                          lol in all seriousness every video segment or interview with Iranian players is pretty much like that these days. So unprofessional and bi kelas. The interviewers are the worst because the majority of them are friends and they exploit the players and ask questions as if it's a mehmooni or something.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the interviews to some extent but I can only laugh enough at Beiranvand nose jokes or crap like that.

These players need to be careful and get PR training because all these khodemoni presenters that act as if they're friends only care about ratings and hashieh. Plus some informative interviews would actually be nice every now and then.
                          Amen to this. We need more JBs in our football.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

the best part of that show is when Taremi says "15 ta goal zadam, 55 ham nazadam"..
                            one of those guys should have turned around and said to him: that's right, Bitch!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X