Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Great win for Esteghlal and well deserved too! Ghaedi is really showcasing himself for a European move! Hopefully a team comes calling.
    It was a pretty even game. If anything in regulation Persepolis deserved it more. Majidi is a very lucky coach that Golmohammadi has no understanding of penalty psychology.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Sloppy game all around, but esteghlal managed not to crack under the pressure of penalties.
      - Torabi like most of this season showed us why no European team would or should sign him. Classic case of a good dribbler with peanuts for a brain and no aggression whatsoever.
      - Osaguna was absolute trash. Get him out.
      - Golmohammadi seemed to have not planned anything for this game. There were periods where it looked like every single PP player was playing on the wings. Basically no CM or CAM.
      - And of course, the most frustrating thing about the whole game was watching 4 people sitting at table the size of a dinner table with no social distancing or masks, commenting on the match. No wonder Covid is rampant in the country. Well done IRIB.
      Players like Osaguna are why I want the foreign player ban enacted immediately. Some dallal is laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

Not making any excuses, we lost fair and square. I'm just disappointed because had they marked Daneshgar we wouldn't go to penalty shootouts.

But props and respect to Esteghlal for not giving up after their coach left. Although they had and have many problems within the club, they still managed to climb back up in the league. I'm sure we will have our rivals back and stronger next season. So congratulations to all Esteghlal fans for this win and good luck vs Teraktor in the final!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Players like Osaguna are why I want the foreign player ban enacted immediately. Some dallal is laughing all the way to the bank.
          Nosrati said it best: Osaguna eftezah bood.

Not gonna lie, I laughed my ass off when Borhani said "Age Mohammad mizad gol mishod"

Borhani was throwing all kinds of kori at Nosrati lol. I'm glad he responded professionally and didn't let it get to him. But to be honest nothing gets to us because we really don't need to talk smack. We stole that famous 4 Tajis throw up in the air and put it right next to our 6.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Sloppy game all around, but esteghlal managed not to crack under the pressure of penalties.

- Torabi like most of this season showed us why no European team would or should sign him. Classic case of a good dribbler with peanuts for a brain and no aggression whatsoever.

- Osaguna was absolute trash. Get him out.

- Golmohammadi seemed to have not planned anything for this game. There were periods where it looked like every single PP player was playing on the wings. Basically no CM or CAM.

- And of course, the most frustrating thing about the whole game was watching 4 people sitting at table the size of a dinner table with no social distancing or masks, commenting on the match. No wonder Covid is rampant in the country. Well done IRIB.
            - Nourollahi playing dodgeball, then yelling like a baby at Kanaani after Ghaedi's scored that beauty. Not TM material IMO. Neither is Kanaani if I'm honest... :|

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              - Nourollahi playing dodgeball, then yelling like a baby at Kanaani after Ghaedi's scored that beauty. Not TM material IMO. Neither is Kanaani if I'm honest... :|
              Kanaani still haunts me to this day. I can't forget the image of him letting go of the Japanese player to just be free on the wing like that.. His assumption that the ref blew the whistle cost us the match vs Japan in the semis. Everyone makes mistakes and Kanaani doesn't suck. But that was a horrible mistake. I'm sure he will never stop for any whistle in the rest of his football career.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Kanaani still haunts me to this day. I can't forget the image of him letting go of the Japanese player to just be free on the wing like that.. His assumption that the ref blew the whistle cost us the match vs Japan in the semis. Everyone makes mistakes and Kanaani doesn't suck. But that was a horrible mistake. I'm sure he will never stop for any whistle in the rest of his football career.
                It's not that Kanaani sucks or that he got caught up on that Japan goal along with the other TM players, it's just we have better options available in the league such like Salimi.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  our league has improved hugely and I dare say is better then most European leagues and definitely one of the best in our continent. Today's derby was testament to this claim of mine.
                  Today’s derby truly put the overrated El-Classico to shame. Both teams proved worthy of being in the final of FIFA Club World Cup.

Haghemoon hamash khorde mishe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    agree with your sarcasm (hopefully thats what it was right? )

the game today showed why PGPL is and will always remain something you watch for humor and random talents more than anything else.

Somebody claimed it looked like PP had no CAM/CM, well thats describing our domestic football. In real football, the distance between each player and his teammates is something carefully planned and maintained thru intense work rate and discipline all game. A break in any of these distances and your entire game plan goes out of the window. Well, there is no game plan here so they need not worry. Its like when you are with your mates at the park. The good offensive player goes up and says "Khob man gol mizanam shoma aghab o bepa". There is a GAPING hole always in the middle of the field. The fwds/wings go up and do their own thing, while midfield line stays on top of defense line 70 yards back.

When the forwards who try to dribble everybody lose the ball inevitably, there is no midfielder within 20 yards to apply press.

The first touch of most of the players under pressure is and has always been atrocious. Bar Ghaedis moment of brilliance the overall technique on display was super low.
                    Its clear why Branko won 3 leagues in a row with an ok PP team by such a MASSIVE margin each year in quality of play. He is at least for euro standards a mediocre/avg trainer but even with that he organized PP into the most effective unit they have ever been.
                    I wasn't being sarcastic. A few mistakes in a game and even a tragic mistake is prevalent in even the best league. We see our league subjectively with a handful of selfdoubt and khodhaghibini. Next time watch the games and think you are watching a non Iranian league. I promise you will think differently.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

On the flip side, Diabate, Rasan, and Milic are good arguments for why we should not ban foreign players.

I do however believe if there's a limit of two foreign players per team (One international, One Asian), it would force teams to spend money more wisely.

Comment

It was a pretty even game. If anything in regulation Persepolis deserved it more. Majidi is a very lucky coach that Golmohammadi has no understanding of penalty psychology.
                        Esteghlal dominated the game in the first 25 minutes and should have been up by 3 or 4 goals. PP was lucky to even be in this match at that point
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Persepolis Transfer Window Summer 2020:

GK: Hamed Lak (from Machine Sazi)

LB: Saeid Aghaei (from Sepahan)

DM: Milad Sarlak (from Shahr Khodro)

LW: Ehsan Pahlevan (from Zob Ahan)

LW: Ali Shojaei (from Nassaji)

CF: Arman Ramezani (from Saipa)

ST: Issa Alekasir (from Sanat Naft)

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGQob1InTjT/
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Bashar Resan says good bye to Persepolis and will join a Qatari cub. Thank you Bashar for all you did. You are a talented player. Good luck.

Last edited by webmaster; 10-13-2020, 02:38 PM.
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Thank you Bashar for your great services. You will certainly be missed. Good luck in your new football adventure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X